Collar Bomb Guy Question (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a question about Brian Wells (The Pizza/Collar) Bomber that robbed a bank either as an accomplice or victim depending on who you ask. There was a Netflix doc made about the ordeal called Evil Genius.

I thought I heard somewhere, either in the doc or internet, that after the bomb exploded it was still intact around his neck. That day the cops decided that they wanted to preserve the evidence (the collar bomb) more than they cared about the victim/suspects corpse. So they decapitated him to get the bomb.

I’ve looked everywhere on the internet and can’t even find a story to confirm it - I knew I wouldn’t get pics of the severed head. Am I remembering this wrong or did the cops not sever his head to get the bomb??

here is the wiki article if you forgot:Death of Brian Wells - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Tiffany23

Rookie
Are there any articles about it? I’m assuming there are no pics. I can’t even find an article that even briefly mentions it.
Idk mate I saw it on "Evil Genius" too, S1E1 around 28:45 I believe. I doubt there's any, since the police never tend to release that type of information when it happens, not until decades later. You can try to find it though.

Thanks for the confirmation of decapitationI figured there were no pics. I was watching 30 Minutes or Less and thought about the collar bomber. Weird that there are no articles that mention the decapitation even after the doc aired. With google taking “sensitive” content down I prob shouldn’t be surprised.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I have a question about Brian Wells (The Pizza/Collar) Bomber that robbed a bank either as an accomplice or victim depending on who you ask. There was a Netflix doc made about the ordeal called Evil Genius.

I thought I heard somewhere, either in the doc or internet, that after the bomb exploded it was still intact around his neck. That day the cops decided that they wanted to preserve the evidence (the collar bomb) more than they cared about the victim/suspects corpse. So they decapitated him to get the bomb.

I’ve looked everywhere on the internet and can’t even find a story to confirm it - I knew I wouldn’t get pics of the severed head. Am I remembering this wrong or did the cops not sever his head to get the bomb??

They removed His Pumpeekan alright! And Yes it was to keep the remainder of the Bomb intact! In order to identify possible traits! Crazy Sheit! Lmao...SP

denagann

Safety Queen

In the article you provided, it did state that he was decapitated to get the ruminates of the collar. I dont think they videoed that actual decapitation.

“The collar of the bomb was still intact and Wells's body was decapitated so it could be retained.”

In the article you provided, it did state that he was decapitated to get the ruminates of the collar. I dont think they videoed that actual decapitation.

“The collar of the bomb was still intact and Wells's body was decapitated so it could be retained.”
Thanks. I just reread it and saw it. There has to be some law enforcement agency out there with the tape for “training purposes”. With any luck someone will find it in time.

Back