Concrete-art by me :)

OP
Mudkip

Mudkip

Lurker
Thanx :) A mould that I made myself in latex from a plastic skull.. Well here in Sweden the kind I use just is called Fine-concrete,, Its a mix and you just have too add water ..

Alex

Lolokaust Paintmaster
These are great, I hope you make a lot of money selling them.

I made some art in concrete a long time ago. I was banging my mother in her butt from the front and I caved her head in with a block of concrete. The mess was the greatest work of art I've ever created. Smiley is right, if you separate the parts it will look like a real skull. Are you going to paint them? You could stick things like the brain activity diagram on them, like the old victorian heads if you know what I mean. Like this>

OP
Mudkip

Mudkip

Lurker
305579_534721786555460_1856892254_n.jpg
I Hahaha,, Just dont know what to respond right now,, hahaha.. You are so kind,,, and sick ;) Buts its all good :)havent
tried to paint them .. yet.. but The Dia de los Des Muertos-style are great.. Have too try that. And maby also the things Alex suggested,, Why not,, Thanks for the tips!! I also make other stuff in concrete,, like garden-animals and other shit..
Here is a pic of a small skull I made a few days ago :)

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
These are awesome! I want some! Do you do steer skulls or any thing like that? How much do you charge for the human ones? And if you can do Steer skulls and wolf skulls I would be most interested in purchasing some. Good work!