(cool title)

In the end what are we to those ideas we hold most cherished.
Who will they choose under the shroud of list less sun.
The dust draws in the earth. And I stand alone, forsaken, shivering on the wing of time and tide.
As tower eyes pail struggle gives way to whisper of a merciful internal hush
Pain washes numb laughing steadfast on memory shore
The dream ...

OP
Cyanide_silence
I know what it actually means. seriously. Google it I don't give a fuck. I made this and I'm proud. But don't you have better things to do than follow me around on here and say I am copying everything? God the human race makes me sick.

I know what it actually means. seriously. Google it I don't give a fuck. I made this and I'm proud. But don't you have better things to do than follow me around on here and say I am copying everything? God the human race makes me sick.
It's from the movie "The last word". So unless you wrote for that movie, which I sincerely doubt because you would have presented that immediately; you copied this.

NOT SHIT TO SAY CUZ I FUCKED UP.
So can we just go ahead and assume that your other "poem" that lands itself on a tumblr page isn't yours either, is it?

Hey, if you like words, and people who form them, great. But credit the ones who said and wrote the words you love. Don't try and pass them off as your own.