Cop goes in wrong flat and shoots dead the owner (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Trigger happy fuckwittted US cops again. So the woman cop has finished her shift and goes home but goes in the wrong flat (appartment) and shoots the guy twice who's in the flat dead. Cunt only got 10 years but i sopose thats a result they usualy get away with murder. Unbeliveable i mean how much of a fuckwit must you be to do that? I'm looking forward to all the posts that come to her defence as per usual. :coffee:

Brother of man shot by cop who thought he was in her home hugs killer in court

Sandberger

Well Known Member
I had once almost same situation. I lived in flat on third floor and upstairs on fourth floor lived one retired cop. And on each floor we had 2 balconies, where everybody were smoking. My flat was just next to the balcony and one time when I went to smoke, was the cop there with his friend, both drunk. And cop was like "Wtf, you came out from MY flat?" But his friend told him "No-no, it is third floor mate!!"

So I am not surprised:rofl:

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I had once almost same situation. I lived in flat on third floor and upstairs on fourth floor lived one retired cop. And on each floor we had 2 balconies, where everybody were smoking. My flat was just next to the balcony and one time when I went to smoke, was the cop there with his friend, both drunk. And cop was like "Wtf, you came out from MY flat?" But his friend told him "No-no, it is third floor mate!!"

So I am not surprised:rofl:
Well,I'm glad u didn't get shot my friend...SP

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Anyone with a gun on their person will immediately think of engaging a threat with the gun.
People are too mecurial to be entrusted with weaponry.

Dinna stop me from getting to the teeth though does it :StayPuft:

mrln

silent ghost
yes this has been all over the news for a spell. she got 10 yrs. after 5,shes eligable for parol. the deceased brother had an emotional testimony that spoke of forgivness and not holding a grudge and shit like that. then asked the judge permission to hug her. they gave each other a hug as if like they hadnt seen each other in a long time. the whole court room was emotional. even the judge had some water works going on. then the judge handed her a bible before she was carted off to do her sentence.

Back