Cop shoots nigger for doing what she said to do.

King-Rory

Forum Veteran
Well that was a bit harsh, ok he should have done it straight away before Miss Trigger Happy got too excited but he wasn't aiming the gun at anyone. Maybe she woke up in a bad mood and said to herself "I'm gonna shoot some cunt today".

OP
msr

msr

Here pikey pikey, swallow mah cawk.
Short Bussed
he pulled that gun from his jacket when she told him to drop it then she shot him. That's the way i see it anyhow.
The close up shows he was holding it between his thumb and finger, upside down, by the handle. witness say he said "you told me to drop it" then he died.

The negro had the gun the whole time, don't know what he's pulling out of his jacket pocket. The said negro was 100% wrong in the matter, he was told repeatedly to put the weapon on the ground, if he would've just done what he was instructed to do, he would not have been shot. Maybe the negro was trying to commit suicide by cop. Anyway, one less negro grazing at Burger King.

Jacky Boy

He Who Walks Behind the Rows
The most interesting part of this video for me was the retarded fast food worker, Shanequa or whatever that stood in the line of fire knowing that guy had a gun, right until they had to be fucking told to waddle off.
It's all fun and games for niggers. They always want to stick their nose in other peoples shit and always have something to say. Fuck 'em. Kill every last of one of the stinky apes.