Cop vs nigger (1 Viewer)

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
Just so you know, the nigger wasnt "succesful". Nigger stuffed 1 takedown and attempted a guillotine, and had 1 decent right hook. Aside from that, the cop had good boxing. Unlike most MMA fighters he knows that throwing a punch whilst using your arm to guard the other side of your face and not throwing another punch before drawing your arm back is basic boxing... Yet BLM retards see this video and take it as a W. Yeah... given what I saw, the cop without the help would most likely win. He lost his footing but whatever.

Last edited:

Jack_the_Ripped

Служить России и Индонезии
ahh Europe. how's that diversity going, mate?

aYJRV4ZK_700w_0.jpg

Just so you know, the nigger wasnt "succesful". Nigger stuffed 1 takedown and attempted a guillotine, and had 1 decent right hook. Aside from that, the cop had good boxing. Unlike most MMA fighters he knows that throwing a punch whilst using your arm to guard the other side of your face and not throwing another punch before drawing your arm back is basic boxing... Yet BLM retards see this video and take it as a W. Yeah... given what I saw, the cop without the help would most likely win. He lost his footing but whatever.
Ok bootlicker. You’re so fucking blind your choking on your own ignorance that white cop was getting his ass kicked so much so they had to have another officer grab him while a third officer tazed him. Cowards in uniforms.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
Ok bootlicker. You’re so fucking blind your choking on your own ignorance that white cop was getting his ass kicked so much so they had to have another officer grab him while a third officer razed him. Cowards in uniforms.
Fuck up cunt, no one licks boots like your mum licks shit holes. Cops are fags, chuck on a uniform and you'll fit right in with em.

Mr.P

THE BIG BADDY BOOTY DADDY
Ok bootlicker. You’re so fucking blind your choking on your own ignorance that white cop was getting his ass kicked so much so they had to have another officer grab him while a third officer tazed him. Cowards in uniforms.
See the NIGGERS homies walk by , even NIGGERS KNOW WHEN A NIGGER IS A NIGGER

PieFace

Wat da fack
That cop was 95% beat before his chums stepped in with the tazer. It's standard playground shit, let yer man have a go, before he gets embarrassed be sure to step in. He will have given it the old "oh if you didn't taze him I'd have had him fuck up" in the boozer after work. Big pat's on the back and a couple of songs back to it in the morning.

ZeroK

Fresh Meat
I don't get Niggers. They complain about slavery but then join the religion of the white man that brought them here and worship his white god. Fuck Niggers
images95(22).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread