Cop vs nigger (1 Viewer)

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
Cop got his ass handed to him...first punch his legs were gone...If his pigpanions weren't there to help him, The black fella woulda stomped him out and he would be fed his meals through a straw via a pump...

vsbque

NewbieX
U white crackers talk all the shit behind the screens lol track my ip idc come and do wut u like the most u brain dead pussies .

kiefs

NewbieX
Just so you know, the nigger wasnt "succesful". Nigger stuffed 1 takedown and attempted a guillotine, and had 1 decent right hook. Aside from that, the cop had good boxing. Unlike most MMA fighters he knows that throwing a punch whilst using your arm to guard the other side of your face and not throwing another punch before drawing your arm back is basic boxing... Yet BLM retards see this video and take it as a W. Yeah... given what I saw, the cop without the help would most likely win. He lost his footing but whatever.
the white cop stood his ground good especially given the big size difference i think if the black cop was his size he would have beaten him up but definetly would like to see a rematch but good fight nigger and cracker

dubyabush

Fresh Meat
Just so you know, the nigger wasnt "succesful". Nigger stuffed 1 takedown and attempted a guillotine, and had 1 decent right hook. Aside from that, the cop had good boxing. Unlike most MMA fighters he knows that throwing a punch whilst using your arm to guard the other side of your face and not throwing another punch before drawing your arm back is basic boxing... Yet BLM retards see this video and take it as a W. Yeah... given what I saw, the cop without the help would most likely win. He lost his footing but whatever.
planet of the apes amigo...

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
The leftists all hate cops in a thread like this.... when it comes to the Capitol though... they're on their knees sucking cop dick and making excuses for being a lowlife rat.

Users who are viewing this thread