Cops find 100 bags of drugs in man's anus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tarekwood

Glad it's you !!
Cops find 100 bags of drugs in man's anus
A Bloods gang member was arrested after New Jersey police allegedly found 100 bags of heroin hidden in his anus, police said.

Rasoul Speight, 32, was pulled over during a routine traffic stop Thursday when police allegedly smelled marijuana in his car, The Smoking Gun website reported.

Police asked for and received permission to search Speight's car. They found "nothing of evidentiary value," but arrested Speight and passenger Gary Sylak, 25, due to outstanding traffic warrants, police said.

While Speight was being processed at police headquarters, he "was found to be in possession of 100 bags of heroin which were concealed in his anus and undetectable at the scene."

Police said the heroin's estimated street value was about $1,000 in New York City, and $2,000 in upstate New York, "where both subjects were traveling to."

Speight, who police said is "also listed as a Bloods gang member," was jailed in lieu of $38,500 bail on two felony drug counts.

Hellwig

Banned
he "was found to be in possession of 100 bags of heroin which were concealed in his anus and undetectable at the scene."

zoid.jpg

:<_>: :ko:

thatsnice

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
Only $1000 for 100 bags of heroin?? I didn't know is was so cheap! I bet his little bung hole is sore for a few days!

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
that's one of the drug of choice amongst teens,because its so cheap.

It's easier to get than weed here in Norfolk and probably most of the UK .
It's out of your system in 2 - 3 days Weed is 3 weeks on avg.
Sucks though.
I think they're trying out schemes in parts of the UK where you can carry so much weed on you or have one or two plants in the house.
Hope it catches on.

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
It's easier to get than weed here in Norfolk and probably most of the UK .
It's out of your system in 2 - 3 days Weed is 3 weeks on avg.
Sucks though.
I think they're trying out schemes in parts of the UK where you can carry so much weed on you or have one or two plants in the house.
Hope it catches on.
theyre doing that here in the states. if you get caught with so much its like a $275.00 fine. anything more than set quantity,its considered as distribution with intent to sell and jail time.

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
theyre doing that here in the states. if you get caught with so much its like a $275.00 fine. anything more than set quantity,its considered as distribution with intent to sell and jail time.

Yeah! I know someone in CA who has a licence to carry a medical licence right?

mrln

silent ghost
Yeah! I know someone in CA who has a licence to carry a medical licence right?
medical marijuana. even need a growers license. also a smoke shop for distribution of medical marijuana. its like going to Amsterdam I hear.

I guess the word cheap is relative, heroin is 10$ a bag/cap & most people want at least 2,because 1 is like 1 potato chip.when it wears off it dosent just end there,they get physically I'll. So they tend to keep a breakfast, lunch, & dinner schedule,if they're a person of means or have a dealer's habit they squeeze in brunch,appetizers, & a midnight snack or 2 of supersized combo, proportions their total comes to about a 100$ a day.They were always outside at our smoking area at the hospital and had big infections from shooting up.
yumibib.gif

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Only $1000 for 100 bags of heroin?? I didn't know is was so cheap! I bet his little bung hole is sore for a few days!

It was probably .1 gram a bag or less. That won't do anything to someone with a habit. Back in my darker, earlier years which I regret but won't lie about, I was doing 4-5 grams a day, and I'd have to sell 20+ grams a day to get about 8 for free pretty much.

I'll tell you, what a fucking wasteful, sad life it is being hooked on a drug that evil.

Every day waking up and doing that before you even take a piss or drink a coffee, and every minute of the day knowing you have 10 years to life on you.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I'll tell you, what a fucking wasteful, sad life it is being hooked on a drug that evil.

Every day waking up and doing that before you even take a piss or drink a coffee, and every minute of the day knowing you have 10 years to life on you.[/quote]

I could not imagine myself hooked on heroin, I just don't do well on drugs, or alcohol for that matter! The only true vice I have is my cigg's and coffee. I feel for all the addicts out there, it must be a horrible life stuck on drugs. My oldest son just got released from Jail on more drug charges. Finally the judge told him that he goes into treatment or he can just go spend 5 years in prison, because clearly 2 years was not enough. I see what he goes through and it breaks my heart. He has a pretty good support system so he is doing much better this time. Such is life I guess, one foot in the tar and one foot in the grave. thanks for the info,

Back