Coronavirus (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Bloomberg reported today that the virus is appearing around the globe in places that have no connection to china and no one who's travelled there.
Travelling on things produced in China, maybe?

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Down here in OZ some animals are taking a hit for the team by getting fucked up on a trial for an antidote for this shit.

wino

DILLIGAF
tmp_18940-Screenshot_20200227-103452_Firefox6039125575687549664.jpg

Dolly

Uppity cunt
So if we stay in a drunken stupor til this passes were all going to be grand? Fucking @High-Grade and most of Scotland to be fair will be the survivors, the people that repopulate the earth a whole planet of firey drunk scots living in middens, and the only industry will be skag growing and chippies..... its worse than the ending from planet of the apes.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
It’s hit wales @Dollydeath
So far its Swansea, thats a good 4 hour drive away from me. Not even joking I did a huge massive prepper shop today. Ive got tins of everything , rice, pasta, sauces water. and wine of course. Im not worried about karking it, but there are loads of UK reports in certain areas of supermarkets getting stripped, Families stockpiling nappies, food and medicine because of coronavirus Im fit and not elderly or a child so I think id be ok but living so rurally Im fucked if the shops run out.

Reactions: McM

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
I feel comfortable and secure in the knowledge that the President's task force aimed at containing and limiting any spread of the Coronavirus within the US is made up entirely of White people.

Regards,
-Ward

Back