Coronavirus (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
A few months of supplies is different than nine months, that sounds like prepping. So you believe this was destined to happen, do you believe in a higher power? There's no credible indication that anyone is immune from a second infection, and logically considering the damage it can cause to the heart and lungs that makes a second infection likely.

By tuition debt I meant it as a bill, not a loan. She has a partial scholarship and we pay per semester. After the prez threatened Iran it became difficult to get on a base, and since Covid it's been nearly impossible for civilians. Are you military?

Are you quiggle from ogrish? I thought you were because of your name but now I'm not so sure.

After I closed on my house and moved in, a stand-alone freezer was one of the next things I bought. At that point, stocking up on frozen food was definitely a better idea because it makes meal prep so much easier. I was never a guy who shopped for food week to week.

The evidence points to China developing the Virus and either they released it purposefully or it escaped to the "wet market".

I'm retired military and I venture on-post only to work out at the gyms and hit the commissary.

I have always been DIVISION77, since the Ogrish days. Quiggle-pet was hilarious. I remember that lil' guy. :cosby:

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
1589431681873.png

D.O.A.

We are Kings
this one's dedicated to all you fucks who think you know everything on this shit...

View attachment 420019
Basic maths is a start.

take sweden: 28,000 infected, 3460 deaths. that's 33 deaths per 100,000 Vikings. Only 10 million people live there.

America 25 dead per 100,000. 80,000 dead. (320 million pop)

Australia: 0.4 per 100,000 (24 million pop) 97 dead.

UK: 44 per 100,000 wtf.. 33,000+ dead. (67 million pop)

Why is noone taking about Europe? these tiny countries with crazy death stats per population (hi England) are a fucking joke in comparison to Trumpland. No one seems to be blamed either, teflon Eurotrash. Pretty funny the Germans have done fairly well tho.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
So are any of you patriots out there watching the senate testimony on the lack of US Covid plans and response?

PieFace

Wat da fack
Basic maths is a start.

take sweden: 28,000 infected, 3460 deaths. that's 33 deaths per 100,000 Vikings. Only 10 million people live there.

America 25 dead per 100,000. 80,000 dead. (320 million pop)

Australia: 0.4 per 100,000 (24 million pop) 97 dead.

UK: 44 per 100,000 wtf.. 33,000+ dead. (67 million pop)

Why is noone taking about Europe? these tiny countries with crazy death stats per population (hi England) are a fucking joke in comparison to Trumpland. No one seems to be blamed either, teflon Eurotrash. Pretty funny the Germans have done fairly well tho.

Belgium, Spain, Italy top three highest per 100,000 crazy numbers. Sweden have a high rate and they're still going to the boozer 😳

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Bats were the reservoir.
The vector was not hungry chinese though it can be spread there i suppose especially, if you are dealing with said infected live bats but... epidemiologists from all over the world have all ready proved it was naturally occuring, not man made & tracted it all ready to a southern location south of Wuhan guys.
Your memes are hilarious though, please keep posting them. 😷
If you're not in the conspiracy theory subreddits, et. al., my God, you guys should be. 🙃

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Bats were the reservoir.
The vector was not hungry chinese though it can be spread there i suppose especially, if you are dealing with said infected live bats but... epidemiologists from all over the world have all ready proved it was naturally occuring, not man made & tracted it all ready to a southern location south of Wuhan guys.
Your memes are hilarious though, please keep posting them. 😷
If you're not in the conspiracy theory subreddits, et. al., my God, you guys should be. 🙃
You are wrong. It is china fault. China could have blocked the virus within its own country and closed all airports and borders.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
86.000 death americans in 2 months and a half.

Vietnam war killed 58.000 soldiers in 2 years

Last edited:
Back