Coronavirus (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
20200627_142415.jpg

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
No, everyday masks are not sealed. Anyone who wears glasses knows this from the fucking fogging. They just somewhat contain the spittle droplets from talking and breathing
Sealed masks have some kind of check tube that let's exhaled air out and seals back up for oxygen delivery. Repeat process with exhale.

That being said, I despise wearing a mask for exercise or any other activity where respitation goes up. Uncomfortable, hot, and they don't allow adequate air flow when breathing heavy

DeathMetalWife

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
No, everyday masks are not sealed. Anyone who wears glasses knows this from the fucking fogging. They just somewhat contain the spittle droplets from talking and breathing
Sealed masks have some kind of check tube that let's exhaled air out and seals back up for oxygen delivery. Repeat process with exhale.

That being said, I despise wearing a mask for exercise or any other activity where respitation goes up. Uncomfortable, hot, and they don't allow adequate air flow when breathing heavy
I wear one no matter what, the increased sense of security (false or not) outweighs any physical discomfort

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE

Now italy, Spain and UK are under control and fine.

Brazil is fucked. Florida is growing

4 months gone

Back