Coronavirus (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Usa 4,5 million cases.

Brazzo 8 million cases

Maybe i can die
Not hearing anything in our media about the "Rona" in other countries. 8 million!!!
Fuck me!!!
Victoria in Oz is getting a second epidemic, that is D.O.A's state. New South Wales is increasing too. Most of our cases have come from Mexicans(that is what NSW call Victorians cause they are south of the border) coming north for the winter...Qld has a few new cases, and they are from Victorian Sources as well...
Victoria=629 new cases and 8 new deaths...

Last edited:

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
My daughter took a Covid test at the Health Dept on July 2, her job required it because their thermometer read the she had a slight fever. She felt fine with no symptoms. She finally got the results back on July 22. She was negative of course but the wait time was ridiculous, and it's probably contributing to infections because infected people are going about their lives while waiting on results.

So far, I've known 8 family members and friends in Louisiana to get Covid, and four members of one family I know here in TN. Most had minor illnesses but a few in Louisiana had extended sickness beyond a month, but no hospitalizations.

Three of the four here in TN ended up in the hospital and all were released within a week or two. They got it on a family beach vacation.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I did covid test. Negative:4thelulz:

But i am very careful. I wash my hands all day long, mask at work. Clean inside my car, my clothes change every day. I dont put my hands on my face, and i am anti social.

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
A31483D5-19EE-404F-A448-9405562E1A16.png

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
I've been watching the coverage on Covid from the get go. I've been watching it on CNN, CBS and Fox because I'm Canadian, and Canadian based news is about as exciting as taking out the trash. I'm not as experienced with the news as many of you may be so please bear with me as I offer my thoughts.

I've listened to people blame China, blame Trump for not doing enough, and expert after expert, tell us what to do to stay safe. So many news stations seem to add their own 'Twist' to the story. You would think that keeping an open mind on every word I hear from different stations would give me a deeper insight to what's really going on. No such luck. I'm trying my best to understand the virus and all of it's effects on us. Sadly, the only conclusion I can come to is that nobody on the planet knows what to do. Not Trump, Fauci, Johnson, nobody.

We don't get to see these powerful people behind closed doors. My guess is that everyone above and more, are scared to death, but can't show it.

Back