Ignorance won't be bliss for much longer

Kali Yuga

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
It's probably airborne now.
Five days before I made that post the US president met with Bob Woodward for an interview and told him it was airborne but withheld that information from American citizens. Right about that same time he was comparing it to the flu and flu deaths while encouraging anti-maskers to liberate Michigan.

When confronted with questions like, "why did you lie?" His response is I didn't lie, I didn't want to panic people. lol Then he goes on to warn us that if he loses low income people are going to destroy the suburbs, but don't panic.

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter

Majority black people death
that's a good thing, right?

313543513g213.png

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
He met with Woodward 18 times, beginning late January. I can't recall where is saw it, but a site put together a complete time line of Trump's comments to America vs. his metings with Woodward.

He lied about everything. Hundreds of thousands died. And it was no surprise to me.

Graziani

Five days before I made that post the US president met with Bob Woodward for an interview and told him it was airborne but withheld that information from American citizens. Right about that same time he was comparing it to the flu and flu deaths while encouraging anti-maskers to liberate Michigan.

When confronted with questions like, "why did you lie?" His response is I didn't lie, I didn't want to panic people. lol Then he goes on to warn us that if he loses low income people are going to destroy the suburbs, but don't panic.

Nowadays everyone can find information about covid in your iPhone. Trump do not anything wrong. If you are inteligent build your info using iphone

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
You research your own links like shit, Graz

Majority black people death
All i know about corona i found by myself
You should look deeper. From your link

-35,932 Black Americans are known to have lost their lives to COVID-19 through Tuesday, Aug. 18. This is an increase of 3,230 deaths among Blacks compared to our last report two weeks earlier.

-82,323 White Americans are known to have lost their lives to COVID-19 through Tuesday, Aug. 18. This is an increase of 9,228 deaths among Whites compared to our last report two weeks earlier.

deviant2

hell is other people
if this virus is so deadly and bad,then where are the receptacles to dispose of old masks and gloves? because as far as i see,theyre on the ground and street!
And what is a mask stopping when thousands upon thousands of people touch the same things everyday from the stock in grocery stores to gas pumps to home improvement stores to atm's? Masks aren't doing anything at this point other than giving people a false sense of security.

Graziani

You research your own links like shit, Graz

You should look deeper. From your link

-35,932 Black Americans are known to have lost their lives to COVID-19 through Tuesday, Aug. 18. This is an increase of 3,230 deaths among Blacks compared to our last report two weeks earlier.

-82,323 White Americans are known to have lost their lives to COVID-19 through Tuesday, Aug. 18. This is an increase of 9,228 deaths among Whites compared to our last report two weeks earlier.

Graziani

And what is a mask stopping when thousands upon thousands of people touch the same things everyday from the stock in grocery stores to gas pumps to home improvement stores to atm's? Masks aren't doing anything at this point other than giving people a false sense of security.
You must wash your hands all day long. On street clean your hands with alcohol

deviant2

hell is other people
You must wash your hands all day long
As if people are really doing even that anymore. No one comes behind me in a store and sanitizes everything I touch. Or what the 100 people touched before me. No one is standing at every atm and gas pump with a spray bottle to sanitize them after every single use. No one followed me through home depot the other day and sanitized the sink faucets and half a dozen other things I picked up and looked at.

Masks are silly, imo.

Back