It's funny,you guys sound so polite.Arse,for ass lol.Proper and humorous
Bloke?
Daft?
Assuming bloke is a idiot,or retard.
What's Daft mean?

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
Bloke is used everywhere here, dude is for surfers and ninja turtles. The words "mate" and "cunt" are interchangeable.

"fuck off mate"
"fuck off cunt"

same thing
I hear Limey,cheeky and Bloody a lot.Bloody can be used in any type of situation right?Limey not so sure lol.I always thought,Bloody meant damn.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I hear Limey,cheeky and Bloody a lot.Bloody can be used in any type of situation right?Limey not so sure lol.I always thought,Bloody meant damn.
that's pommie bullshit aka UK speak.

limey is an insult for English born people, because of their navy. A limey is also any britfag who emigrated here.

"You cheeky little cunt" we use it like that
"you smartarse cunt" = same shit

tosser, nonce, bloody nora etc all these words were replaced with "cunt" because English slang is fookin utter shite

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
that's pommie bullshit aka UK speak.

limey is an insult for English born people, because of their navy. A limey is also any britfag who emigrated here.

"You cheeky little cunt" we use it like that
"you smartarse cunt" = same shit

tosser, nonce, bloody nora etc all these words were replaced with "cunt" because English slang is fookin utter shite
Just like the way we speak,probably sounds funny to you lol.OMG,I'd be so confused visiting another country...I'd jump off a bridge from the insanity lmao

Back