Coronavirus (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
I'd buy this guy a round, or two, or ten.
You go Aussie dude, right on.

Don't sing this guys praises Dev, the guys full of bullshit, how can you compare the death rate of Spanish flu of 1918 where health was poor to today & this virus is still fucking people over, we have people here who have been through it & people all around the world are dropping like flies to this imaginary virus while this Jones prick is making out it's nothing, he blabs about how we can self-regulate ourselves in relation to masks, yeah right! that'll work! how many morons do you think will do that? With all the medical shit he goes on about it's an ECONOMIST he's talking about, not a DR, not a medical Professor or anyone in a medical field but an economist, pencil pusher who will cry when people don't go to work from the flu because share prices will drop, this Alan Jones has been kicked off every radio station he has worked at for being an idiot, he tells the conspiracy theorists & rednecks what they want to hear regardless of the facts, he's been caught out time & time again for his lack of facts, just bullshits on & sucks people in with his 'stern' demeanor as if every word is a god-given fact, don't be sucked in by him Dev.

deviant2

hell is other people
We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't buy into the whole pandemic thing. Still to this day, now over a year into this "pandemic", the "virus" has yet to be isolated in any lab. If you don't have it isolated, then there is no "virus". They made it up from past cases, and maybe what ifs, and tossed in some flu like symptoms, and declared it a virus. All they have is a theory, and this does not a virus make. The vaccines are still not approved by the FDA and are considered experimental. They certainly should not be forced on people. Besides that, they're based on a presumption of maybe a virus, thus making them also presumptive not to mention dangerous. Masks do nothing, they're pointless.
mRNA is not a vaccine, in fact it's far from it.
There's loads of information proving what I just said posted by me in this thread. Have a look.

Last edited:

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Don't sing this guys praises Dev, the guys full of bullshit, how can you compare the death rate of Spanish flu of 1918 where health was poor to today & this virus is still fucking people over, we have people here who have been through it & people all around the world are dropping like flies to this imaginary virus while this Jones prick is making out it's nothing, he blabs about how we can self-regulate ourselves in relation to masks, yeah right! that'll work! how many morons do you think will do that? With all the medical shit he goes on about it's an ECONOMIST he's talking about, not a DR, not a medical Professor or anyone in a medical field but an economist, pencil pusher who will cry when people don't go to work from the flu because share prices will drop, this Alan Jones has been kicked off every radio station he has worked at for being an idiot, he tells the conspiracy theorists & rednecks what they want to hear regardless of the facts, he's been caught out time & time again for his lack of facts, just bullshits on & sucks people in with his 'stern' demeanor as if every word is a god-given fact, don't be sucked in by him Dev.
god you're a whiny fucking left wing bitch, you know that right?

deviant2

hell is other people
India is a shithole were thousands die everyday of many different things. They're making a big show of India and this "new more deadly strain", in hopes that more people will be convinced and get vaccinated. They have millions upon millions of doses sitting around not being used, because of people's reluctance and mistrust, can't have that now. Next they're gonna start talking about booster shots, mark my words.
Get your booster shot today, cause the two shots you already got won't be as effective without it.

Yeah... no thanks.
They can shove those vaccines where the sun don't shine.

deviant2

hell is other people
A little story about India, Bill Gates, the Rotovirus and a vaccine.
Sound familiar???

It's interesting that all the players are the same no matter what company, vaccines, funding...
Gates, WHO, DoD, Gavi, World Bank, CEPI, Biotech/Bharat(same thing), Merek...
The biggest player... Bill Gates, they all circle back to him.

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people

Merek has a terrible track record, a quick search will tell you all you need to know.

deviant2

hell is other people
If good guy Bill has had his hand in India since 1996 working on vaccines and manufacturing... why are they all suddenly dropping dead in the streets?

Well duh... they aren't.
It's bullshit propaganda.

deviant2

hell is other people
20210503_013234.jpg

Read up on Hydrochloroquine and SARS-coronavirus from 2002... 20 years ago.
And since the lab results were published in FAUCI'S very own Virology journal, ask yourself what the hell is going on here...

mrln

silent ghost
India is a shithole were thousands die everyday of many different things. They're making a big show of India and this "new more deadly strain", in hopes that more people will be convinced and get vaccinated. They have millions upon millions of doses sitting around not being used, because of people's reluctance and mistrust, can't have that now. Next they're gonna start talking about booster shots, mark my words.
Get your booster shot today, cause the two shots you already got won't be as effective without it.

Yeah... no thanks.
They can shove those vaccines where the sun don't shine.
theyve been saying about needing booster shot,for the past few months already. where ya been? lol

deviant2

hell is other people
This article with verifiable references, covers it all folks. It's well writ.
If you've been vaccinated, well......
If you haven't been vaccinated, don't......

deviant2

hell is other people
If you believe Alan Jones & his bullshit I have a nice bridge for sale, I won't rip ya, honest!
I'd like to clarify it wasn't this Alan Jones person I'd buy the rounds for. It was the man who resigned, because he refused to be censored. He is saying what millions are thinking but don't have the platform to voice it and be heard.

If more people would speak their minds, we might just have a chance. There's so much wrong with this whole ordeal, so much. In this matter, staying silent is a death sentence for sure.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I'd like to clarify it wasn't this Alan Jones person I'd buy the rounds for. It was the man who resigned, because he refused to be censored. He is saying what millions are thinking but don't have the platform to voice it and be heard.

If more people would speak their minds, we might just have a chance. There's so much wrong with this whole ordeal, so much. In this matter, staying silent is a death sentence for sure.
Alan Jones is a fag who offends other fags by simply existing. Right wing gays are worse than Hitler apparently.

Back