Coronavirus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
If more people would speak their minds, we might just have a chance. There's so much wrong with this whole ordeal, so much. In this matter, staying silent is a death sentence for sure.
Totally agree' there's so much wrong with this whole ordeal' there's no doubt Governments are fucking us, they always have, always will. Speaking your mind is ok if you do the research to get facts, & not get hoodwinked into someone's agenda or misinformation & who knows what the truth is about covid anymore, I have seen the dead overwhelming morgues around the world, I have read people on this forum reporting on the virus & how it effected them & it wasn't good, this is what I take on board when the subject of covid comes up to make decisions abut it, won't be getting a jab anytime soon, only because it's been rushed.

deviant2

hell is other people
Totally agree' there's so much wrong with this whole ordeal' there's no doubt Governments are fucking us, they always have, always will. Speaking your mind is ok if you do the research to get facts, & not get hoodwinked into someone's agenda or misinformation & who knows what the truth is about covid anymore, I have seen the dead overwhelming morgues around the world, I have read people on this forum reporting on the virus & how it effected them & it wasn't good, this is what I take on board when the subject of covid comes up to make decisions abut it, won't be getting a jab anytime soon, only because it's been rushed.
The facts, are posted itt.
I'm assuming you've not traveled the globe seeing in person the dead overwhelming the morgues? Don't get hoodwinked with misinformation.
Do yourself a favor and read the last link I posted this morning, it doesn't get any clearer than that.
Take a few and read about mRNA.
Read about Prions.
Read about Hydrochloroquine.
Read about ID2020.
Read about isolating and confirming a virus.
Dig deeper...
Read about who funds the vaccines.
Who owns the vaccine companies.
Which foundations donate.
Who sits on the board for the foundations.
How long have they been funded.
Who are the board members.
Who are the owners.
What are their track records.

Last edited:

Guipago

Forum Veteran
The facts, are posted itt.
I'm assuming you've not traveled the globe seeing in person the dead overwhelming the morgues? Don't get hoodwinked with misinformation.
Do yourself a favor and read the last link I posted this morning, it doesn't get any clearer than that.
Take a few and read about mRNA.
Read about Prions.
Read about Hydrochloroquine.
Read about ID2020.
Read about isolating and confirming a virus.
Google(there was too many hits) 'dead overwhelm morgues in USA' then do Brazil & Europe, they can't all be wrong, I did read 'No jab for me' 'Our lawyers are waiting' got the BS antenna going so I started reading their 'irrefutable evidence' there was a lot of private firms repeating what had been written already & asking for money, section 11 & 12(I think) Leigh Dundas, had a good complaint about kids being experimented on, problem was the words didn't match what her mouth was saying & at the end when the speaker told her her time was up & as she turned away a VERY different voice said OK & one titled 'Open Letter' very well written & at the bottom their 'irrefutable evidence' was 'death certificates' supposedly about faking them, nope! Not one thing about covid on the page, lost interest after that, more people getting on the covid money train, will agree to disagree as well.

Vwj

NewbieX
@deviant2 did you see bill gates is now a free man so able to date faucI, and his wife only get 1.8 billion in the settlement 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’d have thought no prenup means half, but I suppose that would mean a big tax bill for them both eh?

deviant2

hell is other people

Since at least the late 1990's, Gates and his money have been in country saving the lives of the less fortunate, allegedly. Funding vaccines, research, production facilities... one would certainly think, given that fact, of all the shit holes in all the lands... India would be golden, yes?
Quarter of a million people die every year there due to just pollution.
J.U.S.T. P.O.L.L.U.T.I.O.N.
For all you know, that's a fucking movie set they're broadcasting... no one there is dropping dead in the streets because of covid. If this "virus" (which has not been isolated), were as deadly as claimed... people would be dropping dead before our very eyes across the globe. I've not seen one person die before me, have you? If it's so deadly... where are the public biohazard waste containers for masks, where are they for each and every home on the planet? It's so deadly that masks, are simply dumped in the landfills along with regular garbage? If it's so deadly... why do people wear hazmat suits (which contain an oxygen/filtration system) to research in a lab, yet a bandana and cheap Chinese made "masks" are good enough for the general population?
I don't fault anyone for their own opinions, who am I to judge... but ask yourself some of those very basic questions I just mentioned.

mRNA... what exactly is it and what does it do?
Spike proteins... what are they and what do they do?
Prions... how do they form and what do they do?
Those three things alone should bring everyone up short, when looked into. All three are well documented and have nothing to do with "vaccines", Nothing.

Whew, I'll stop for now.
I need a drink.
What a shitty day this day was...

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Google(there was too many hits) 'dead overwhelm morgues in USA' then do Brazil & Europe, they can't all be wrong, I did read 'No jab for me' 'Our lawyers are waiting' got the BS antenna going so I started reading their 'irrefutable evidence' there was a lot of private firms repeating what had been written already & asking for money, section 11 & 12(I think) Leigh Dundas, had a good complaint about kids being experimented on, problem was the words didn't match what her mouth was saying & at the end when the speaker told her her time was up & as she turned away a VERY different voice said OK & one titled 'Open Letter' very well written & at the bottom their 'irrefutable evidence' was 'death certificates' supposedly about faking them, nope! Not one thing about covid on the page, lost interest after that, more people getting on the covid money train, will agree to disagree as well.
Google? Hahahahahahah!!!!

Get your head of Google's ass. They are part of the MSM and "Big Tech" commie, Marxist misinformation and censoring campaign. No wonder you're falling for all the Covid bullshit.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Since at least the late 1990's, Gates and his money have been in country saving the lives of the less fortunate, allegedly. Funding vaccines, research, production facilities... one would certainly think, given that fact, of all the shit holes in all the lands... India would be golden, yes?
Quarter of a million people die every year there due to just pollution.
J.U.S.T. P.O.L.L.U.T.I.O.N.
For all you know, that's a fucking movie set they're broadcasting... no one there is dropping dead in the streets because of covid. If this "virus" (which has not been isolated), were as deadly as claimed... people would be dropping dead before our very eyes across the globe. I've not seen one person die before me, have you? If it's so deadly... where are the public biohazard waste containers for masks, where are they for each and every home on the planet? It's so deadly that masks, are simply dumped in the landfills along with regular garbage? If it's so deadly... why do people wear hazmat suits (which contain an oxygen/filtration system) to research in a lab, yet a bandana and cheap Chinese made "masks" are good enough for the general population?
I don't fault anyone for their own opinions, who am I to judge... but ask yourself some of those very basic questions I just mentioned.

mRNA... what exactly is it and what does it do?
Spike proteins... what are they and what do they do?
Prions... how do they form and what do they do?
Those three things alone should bring everyone up short, when looked into. All three are well documented and have nothing to do with "vaccines", Nothing.

Whew, I'll stop for now.
I need a drink.
What a shitty day this day was...

Dev, vaccine makes the difference. Thats all.

UK normal life

Back