Coronavirus (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

HG

95T exp
Im getting my first jab this weds at 18:50 in the city centre - what a crappy time and location...

tooshort

Lurker
Work and family related man...

Gotta keep earning...
Have you done any research on that ? My mother dropped dead from that vaccine after I repeatedly told her not take it. Personally I've been distraut ever since. This was a month ago. I'm not gonna be here to argue about it with people unless they bring hard facts. I would advise against it and no way I'm ever putting that shit in my veins. They said she died from a blood clot , she worked for DHS and was pressured by her job. I inherited 80k U.S from her pension and I almost don't even want it. I think they are genocideing people with it.

tooshort

Lurker
Honestly its disgusting to watch health care professionals try to tell me it was a coincidence a day after she took it. Fuck bill gates, fuck Fauci , and fuck Phizer (that's the one she took)

HG

95T exp
Have you done any research on that ? My mother dropped dead from that vaccine after I repeatedly told her not take it. Personally I've been distraut ever since. This was a month ago. I'm not gonna be here to argue about it with people unless they bring hard facts. I would advise against it and no way I'm ever putting that shit in my veins. They said she died from a blood clot , she worked for DHS and was pressured by her job. I inherited 80k U.S from her pension and I almost don't even want it. I think they are genocideing people with it.
Sorry about your mum - Im getting the jab - bottom line...

PieFace

Wat da fack
If taking a vaccine means the pubs open, I'm having a vaccine.
My mum and dad and grandma have all had 2 doses plus many many others I know have had at least one, none dropped dead.
I know it happens
I heard a statistic the other day, this rare blood clot is 4x likely to occur from having the 'vid than the vaccine

HG

95T exp
Wee Jimmy has done a u-turn on indoor Scottish pub boozing - last pint I had was last July I think... Mental..

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
My mum and dad and grandma have all had 2 doses plus many many others I know have had at least one, none dropped dead.
I know it happens
I heard a statistic the other day, this rare blood clot is 4x likely to occur from having the 'vid than the vaccine
I agree

• You gon get raped
Reactions: HG

HG

95T exp
I have a friend who is super anal - he's square and awkward - he's telling the rest of us he tests himself 3 times a week for covid..

How odd is that?..

tooshort

Lurker
I know it happens
Ya , I think it would be a little suspicious if everyone started dropping dead. I'm pretty sure they figured that on top of the gas lighting they are doing. No joke , I post at other forums that have members missing after taking the vaccine , meaning they just stopped posting have years of being regulars.

Back