Coronavirus (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
You wish we were loosing empathy.
Mean while our properties are being sold sight unseen. The "open" state is being overrun by everyone with half a mind not to be cuckheld.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Healthy 4 year old dies of covid hours after first symptoms. Her mother's stupidity caused her death.

Reports: Texas 4-year-old dies from COVID-19 hours after first symptoms :: WRAL.com
NINTCHDBPICT000678940742.jpg
You stupid, ignorant cunt. Just like every other link you post this article doesn't contain any facts. It's purely speculation. No autopsy has been performed yet to confirm what actually killed her.

Fuck off you dumb cunt.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Not that I trust your little spread sheet, but why would England be an indicator of the US? The UK is approaching an 80% vaccination rate so it stands to reason their infection numbers will reflect that. If 100% of an area is vaccinated then 100% of the infected will have been the vaccinated. duh

Even tho the UK cases are irrelevant to US a quick search for UK info gives me this study DEFINE_ME
and this article Study finds low rate of COVID-19 "breakthrough" infections, fewer symptoms in vaccinated people
You obviously didn't read it. There was pretty much the same amount jabbed as unjabbed in that table, but nearly three times more jabbed died...And you can print all the pro jab articles you want, but the data doesn't lie. You don't think death is as serious a symptom?

Brainfart

Well here's the stats for Australia...They are pushing that same bullshit here too...It is all a lie...

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You obviously didn't read it. There was pretty much the same amount jabbed as unjabbed in that table, but nearly three times more jabbed died...And you can print all the pro jab articles you want, but the data doesn't lie. You don't think death is as serious a symptom?
Read what? You posted a picture of a spreadsheet you could have made yourself. You didn't supply a source for the numbers. I gave you a UK link to the source of the actual study and the CBS news link citing the study.

Controlling the virus spread has never been about the death rate. It's always been about protecting our healthcare systems and preventing them from being overwhelmed. When that happens death rates go up for everything because resources and personnel are on limited supply.

Selfish fucks deserve to sit in a Covid filled hallway painfully waiting on an ECG, an X-ray, a breathing treatment etc. All you cancer fans are going to love the increases in cancer deaths a few years from now. Lack of evaluation, lack of discovery means some of you and your loved ones could be cultivating a tumor that will be missed because of the extended strain on our already weakened system. Then you must also take into consideration the increased loss of life to healthcare workers and their families, or how many will just quit.

deviant2

hell is other people
antibodies are a gift, only if allowed to fight for themselves
you have biologically speaking, a self made defense system should you accept the challenge
which in cell terms means your body will make a wall to protect you on its own
so you got the flu, suck it up have some toast, broth and a hot toddy
× 5

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You stupid, ignorant cunt. Just like every other link you post this article doesn't contain any facts. It's purely speculation. No autopsy has been performed yet to confirm what actually killed her.

Fuck off you dumb cunt.
Cause of death is determined by several factors including autopsy. A preliminary finding of the cause is usually acceptable unless there's questionable factors. Considering she was covid positive at death and sick following her own mothers positive result it's a reasonable assumption. Is the autopsy the only fact you're waiting for because the rest of the who, what, where, and when, are there. Just search the little girl's name yourself and you can choke on all those facts.

Brainfart

Follow the money, follow the foundations...
...they all lead back to him, the world health organization, world bank, home land security. Every foundation, every grant...
Done all that...We are being screwed...Australia signed up to this bullshit in 2005!!! And here is a link to their paper about the plan from 2018...
"Quote"
This plan was actioned in 2016/2017 by the WHO.

It involves all state premiers in Australia being told that the Public Health Dept will be planning to vaccinate 95% of the Australian population, gather up all our DNA and hook us all up to a Biometric Digital ID Pass System. With all that personal data to be handed over to the WHO.

It was signed off in 2018. Its set for completion in 2023.

Which means none of us will be allowed out of our homes until every single one of us has been poisoned. It’s part of the IHR agreement that was signed in 2005 that activated the “pan-corona” measures. The IHR is a Public Private Partnership deal with 196 nations that agrees to ensure that International Trade and Commerce traffic is not disrupted during a WHO declared emergency.

This is why we are locked in our homes. Its to keep us out of Mr Globalists way.

Its looks like the IHR has been hijacked and corrupted by the Globalists and is why we are being driven into the ground by unlawful activity and stealth. It’s being used as a WMD using a pen.

All the people need to demand the PM ScoMo immediately withdraw from the IHR agreement and corona will cease to exist for Australia.

The Corona pandemic was declared to facilitate the nations to implement their NAPHS plan, that’s all. There is no real pandemic. It is simple treason.

Brainfart

because I don't want to catch it again you fucking imbecile
You didn't get it twice...That is all bullshit...You just hadn't cleared it from your body and you went down again from the same infection...Your jab was useless...You just put a toxic gene manipulating, microclot forming poison in your body, when you had already formed natural immunity from your bout with it...

Brainfart

Poor bastard had to travel 200 miles for Cardiac treatment because anti vaxxers are taking up the beds.

This Alabama man died in a hospital 200 miles from home. His family wants you to get a COVID vaccine.
It doesn't fucking work anyway...You still get it and you still pass it on when you are jabbed...

Brainfart

Read what? You posted a picture of a spreadsheet you could have made yourself. You didn't supply a source for the numbers. I gave you a UK link to the source of the actual study and the CBS news link citing the study.
CBS!!! Hahaha...That table is from public health England(PHE)...go look it up yourself...

Last edited:

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
It doesn't fucking work anyway...You still get it and you still pass it on when you are jabbed...
So 75% of a particular outbreak were vaccinated. That's a small percentage of a small group and it doesn't give detail of the people infected. It also doesn't detail the severity of the infections, hospitalizations, or deaths.

Your link includes this too
While numerous studies have shown that the vaccines don’t work as well against the delta variant as they did against other strains, health officials say they are still highly effective, especially in protecting against severe illness and death. Roughly 97% of new hospitalizations and 99.5% of deaths in the U.S. are among unvaccinated individuals, U.S. health officials repeated this week.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
CBS!!! Hahaha...That table is from public health England(PHE)...go look it up yourself...
Again, it doesn't really matter anyway because England and the US have very different vaccination rates, but if you're going to pass a picture as legitimate data you could provide a source. I'm finding it harder and harder to take you seriously. Are you pretending and just promoting all those dumb conspiracies because you realize whitey is now on the losing end of this?

Brainfart

So 75% of a particular outbreak were vaccinated. That's a small percentage of a small group and it doesn't give detail of the people infected. It also doesn't detail the severity of the infections, hospitalizations, or deaths.

Your link includes this too
Read that...that doesn't matter, 74% jabbed in the story cancels out that bullshit...

Brainfart

Again, it doesn't really matter anyway because England and the US have very different vaccination rates, but if you're going to pass a picture as legitimate data you could provide a source. I'm finding it harder and harder to take you seriously. Are you pretending and just promoting all those dumb conspiracies because you realize whitey is now on the losing end of this?
PHE(Public Health England) again!!! And I am a mongrel which includes indigenous Australian...And American data is governed by institutions that are funded by the same people who own or have shares in the jab...

Back