Coronavirus (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Best read on covid ever...
Except for the misinformation & slight of words.
India has 'almost' eradicated covid, well, if you call 20,000 new cases a DAY! & 447,000 deaths 'eradicated' then maybe.
Masks----fuck me not again, a cousin who was doing nursing in the 60's told me then that masks were there to stop YOU passing on germs to the patients, it was relevant then & is relevant now, if this fucker was so smart he would know that.
Vaccinated the biggest spreaders while unvaccinated are innocent lambs, all I can say is look under the bed at night------we will getcha!

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Except for the misinformation & slight of words.
India has 'almost' eradicated covid, well, if you call 20,000 new cases a DAY! & 447,000 deaths 'eradicated' then maybe.
Masks----fuck me not again, a cousin who was doing nursing in the 60's told me then that masks were there to stop YOU passing on germs to the patients, it was relevant then & is relevant now, if this fucker was so smart he would know that.
Vaccinated the biggest spreaders while unvaccinated are innocent lambs, all I can say is look under the bed at night------we will getcha!
So you telling me you can't smell a fart through a mask? And per million, India's cases are fuck all...
Victoria today, it doesn't fucking work...
What does he say? 78% vaccinated and 17% partially vaccinated...Success!!!
What a fucking sham...When at the start, They were spouting 99% efficacy at stopping someone aqquring it...

Brainfart

Its categorically wrong in almost every regard. And yes, I will die someday but its not going to be either covid-19 or the vaccine.

I'm still waiting to have someone explain why they want to kill the 80%-90% that's targeted to be fully vaccinated.
No, it will be from the next Common cold virus you get that knocks you over from the ADE caused by the mRNA effect...

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
least covid can't kill your father, seen as you never had one

I think you misunderstood what I said. What I mean to say is that because the judeo-western agenda is 100% hostile to the existence of white males across the board, I wouldn't be surprised if COVID is being used to further this agenda at all

Guipago

Forum Veteran
So you telling me you can't smell a fart through a mask? And per million, India's cases are fuck all...
Victoria today, it doesn't fucking work...
What does he say? 78% vaccinated and 17% partially vaccinated...Success!!!
What a fucking sham...When at the start, They were spouting 99% efficacy at stopping someone aqquring it...

View attachment 544782
And you believed them!??? Read my post about masks again Dill.

Brainfart

And you believed them!??? Read my post about masks again Dill.
I can post multiple articles and videos from highly qualified doctors that show masks do fuck all...Virus is transferred in aerosols, not spit...The holes in a mask are 500 microns, and the virus is 1 micron...You are the dill...As more and more jabbed are contracting and dying from covid everyday, your decision to get an experimental medical procedure with no long term data makes you look more foolish every day the stats come out...

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I can post multiple articles and videos from highly qualified doctors that show masks do fuck all...Virus is transferred in aerosols, not spit...The holes in a mask are 500 microns, and the virus is 1 micron...You are the dill...As more and more jabbed are contracting and dying from covid everyday, your decision to get an experimental medical procedure with no long term data makes you look more foolish every day the stats come out...
are you a scientist? cheapshit masks are proven 100% effective at keeping out virus particles just like how chicken wire stops mosquitos. You can't use makeshift masks like a buff, scarf, skull bandana or your hand though because the chief health officer still has 1600 boxes of masks for sale left on eBay

Mikedonner

NewbieX
No it did not, it was isolated in a lab from one of the said animals carrying corona virus then amplified using gain-of-funtion research.
Yes it's all admitted and people are retarded believing the TV. It's like another reality ... A bad movie all these sheep mother fuckers letting world wide communism take over

Brainfart

are you a scientist? cheapshit masks are proven 100% effective at keeping out virus particles just like how chicken wire stops mosquitos. You can't use makeshift masks like a buff, scarf, skull bandana or your hand though because the chief health officer still has 1600 boxes of masks for sale left on eBay
You don't need to be a scientist or have a master's to perceive the world around you... But you can be a scientist or have a masters and not be able to...Some of the most educated are the biggest fools...

Back