Coronavirus (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Slight86

Rookie
I tested positive for it on Friday, second time I've had it but this is post vaccine. Definitely not fun but it's been 5 months since my jab and it's certainly not as bad as the first time round. Initially thought it was a cold and was still working up until Wednesday before my symptoms got worse and suddenly my taste and smell left.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I tested positive for it on Friday, second time I've had it but this is post vaccine. Definitely not fun but it's been 5 months since my jab and it's certainly not as bad as the first time round. Initially thought it was a cold and was still working up until Wednesday before my symptoms got worse and suddenly my taste and smell left.
Sorry to hear. If you don't mind sharing what vaccination(s) did you previously receive?

DriedOrigin

It’s like dust in the wind, you don’t even know.
Do the world a favor

Burn all those F’ers too hell!

They are disgusting people with distasteful culture.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Banana land has 90% drop in deaths. All brazzos want vaccine. There are zero refuse. I am walking on streets without mask. Only put my mask in stores
Why do you not put the mask?
It is exit only
AbooogabbachingaaaOboogaboo

1636877737421.gif

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Banana land has 90% drop in deaths. All brazzos want vaccine. There are zero refuse. I am walking on streets without mask. Only put my mask in stores
I only wear a mask in doors on my chin. So it is ready to pull up if I see a pig. I don't check in with QR bullshit.

Back