Coronavirus (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

NILIII

Shitskin Slayer
My mother forced me to take the Swine Flu vaccine when I was a minor back in 2009 when there was the worldwide Swine Flu hysteria.

I almost died after I took that vaccine.

It's no different now, different hysteria for big pharma and Bill Gates to rack up some cash.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
-6138522686175948837_121.jpg
-6138564862754795459_121.jpg
-6138818978789830170_121.jpg
-5848127659391957516_121.jpg
-6138561547040042262_121.jpg
-6131904420745686488_121.jpg
-6133959227589373675_121.jpg
-4983693627679156779_120.jpg
-6133965545486266628_121.jpg

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
They will bring out "New" variants every few months now. I called this right when they said over a year ago the "New south African Variant" is going to kill us all. It didn't next they brought out the "Indian strain" which after a bit for more effect they called "The Delta Variant" that was mean't to kill us all now its this Omnicon bollocks. Lets have a sweepstake as to what they will call the next one round about Easter to fuck that holiday up as well. I'm going for "Alpha Smegma Offshoot"

Last edited:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Some aussies have heart problem
They will bring out "New" variants every few months now. I called this right when they said over a year ago the "New south African Variant" is going to kill us all. It didn't next they brought out the "Indian strain" which after a bit for more effect they called "The Delta Variant" that was mean't to kill us all now its this Omnicon bollocks. Lets have a sweerstake as to what they will call the next one round about Easter to fuck that holiday up as well. I'm going for "Alpha Smegma Offshoot"
Close flights from africa

Brainfart

I do wish he would put up the real charts & news stories.
"Real news" hahahaha...MSM is garbage...enlighten us...Show us the "real" charts...you had your booster yet?
Another fake jab...

Here is how to fuck the QR code system in Australia. If you mark em with a sharpie, it blocks people from the check in app when they try to log in on an altered QR code...They can't check in after that ..

Protests in Melbourne...MSM said 10's of thousands. They keep telling the lie that the protests are small...

Brainfart evaluates the cases of vaccinees that went wrong. he thinks it can happen to him.
It has nothing to do with that.. The jabs shouldn't be injuring or killing anyone...More people have been injured or died from this crappy gene jab in Australia in 6 months than all other vaccines combined in 50 years, And by a large margin...and it is the same all around the world...

Last edited:

Brainfart

Here is a link that shows how many doses our scum govt have bought...Jabs coming out your eye balls...

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Here is a link that shows how many doses our scum govt have bought...Jabs coming out your eye balls...
Much better, governments know this virus isn't going away.
What people haven't realized is that with flu's (which is being used as a yardstick against covid) it goes away after it's winter party, for the most part, it still kills people, but it disappears after a time, Covid has been going flat strap for over 2 years, no season, no disappearing as it wears itself out, just keeps on infecting & killing, the only way it's slowed down is through harsh lock down laws, check out Victoria, infection & death rate are still up there & their the ones that had all the protests & mask boycotts, makes you think. The best minds of mice & men have produced a 'vaccine' that doesn't work, well, that's not correct, it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do, stop people from dying if they contract it & that's not working either, goes to show what a shit virus this is, though the death rate has slowed with it's use. Vaccines have always taken lives, not ideal, but it happens, but peanut allergies kill people all the time too, so yeah, shit happens, the human body is way too complicated to make anything that's not going to kill somebody, something to consider.

Brainfart

Much better, governments know this virus isn't going away.
What people haven't realized is that with flu's (which is being used as a yardstick against covid) it goes away after it's winter party, for the most part, it still kills people, but it disappears after a time, Covid has been going flat strap for over 2 years, no season, no disappearing as it wears itself out, just keeps on infecting & killing, the only way it's slowed down is through harsh lock down laws, check out Victoria, infection & death rate are still up there & their the ones that had all the protests & mask boycotts, makes you think. The best minds of mice & men have produced a 'vaccine' that doesn't work, well, that's not correct, it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do, stop people from dying if they contract it & that's not working either, goes to show what a shit virus this is, though the death rate has slowed with it's use. Vaccines have always taken lives, not ideal, but it happens, but peanut allergies kill people all the time too, so yeah, shit happens, the human body is way too complicated to make anything that's not going to kill somebody, something to consider.
So you are obviously getting the 14 boosters...
Meh, he's gone full retard with the conspiracy horseshit. There's no coming back from that
Yeah you already got ya booster....one shot was meant to work. You now have had a third. How many till you admit you have been conned...

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Yeah you already got ya booster....one shot was meant to work. You now have had a third. How many till you admit you have been conned...
I've tried not to engage with your idiocy but you're wrong. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were never intended or described as being a single shot and boosters were always a possibility. The reality is, like all viruses, is covid-19 has and will continue to mutate and because of that boosters or updated vaccines will continue to be required.

I've asked you several times to provide your explanation as to why the governments would perpetrate a fake vaccine campaign and you've failed to do anything other than parrot the bullshit you find online.

Brainfart

I've tried not to engage with your idiocy but you're wrong. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were never intended or described as being a single shot and boosters were always a possibility. The reality is, like all viruses, is covid-19 has and will continue to mutate and because of that boosters or updated vaccines will continue to be required.

I've asked you several times to provide your explanation as to why the governments would perpetrate a fake vaccine campaign and you've failed to do anything other than parrot the bullshit you find online.
I have answered your question. The govt beuracrats and vaccine regulators are lobbied and paid by the same companies that are putting out these failed experimental jabs. All parties are in it for money, not to mention the prohibitive contracts govts signed on behalf of their citizens that gives no liability to the manufacturers of these failed jabs and guaranteed sales quotas of these failed jabs, with penalties if sales targets aren't reached.
You are a brainwashed fool that obviously ignores history and totally trusts the govt. Enjoy your boosters....

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I have answered your question. The govt beuracrats and vaccine regulators are lobbied and paid by the same companies that are putting out these failed experimental jabs. All parties are in it for money, not to mention the prohibitive contracts govts signed on behalf of their citizens that gives no liability to the manufacturers of these failed jabs and guaranteed sales quotas of these failed jabs, with penalties if sales targets aren't reached.
You are a brainwashed fool that obviously ignores history and totally trusts the govt. Enjoy your boosters....
LOL, so you believe that every government and every bureaucrat around the world has been effectively bribed by Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, etc.? And you figure I'm the one that's brainwashed. You couldn't get every government to agree that water is wet.

What history am I ignoring? Like when smallpox was eradicated by vaccines? Or mumps, measles? No I don't totally trust any government, but I trust the vast majority of peer reviewed studies, public health doctors, epidemiologists, etc. infinitely more than some paranoid wingnuts spewing half-baked "science" and laughable conspiracy theories.

As for the vaccine contracts, ya they probably are dodgy. No different than any contract with pharma or medical equipment providers. They're cunts who do what they can to optimize shareholder return. But they're also cunts who make treatments that save lives. Prices & sales terms always vary from one country to the next, its just how the market works. Read this from the Rand Corporation, U.S. Prescription Drug Prices Are 2.56 Times Those in Other Countries

Brainfart

LOL, so you believe that every government and every bureaucrat around the world has been effectively bribed by Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, etc.? And you figure I'm the one that's brainwashed. You couldn't get every government to agree that water is wet.

What history am I ignoring? Like when smallpox was eradicated by vaccines? Or mumps, measles? No I don't totally trust any government, but I trust the vast majority of peer reviewed studies, public health doctors, epidemiologists, etc. infinitely more than some paranoid wingnuts spewing half-baked "science" and laughable conspiracy theories.

As for the vaccine contracts, ya they probably are dodgy. No different than any contract with pharma or medical equipment providers. They're cunts who do what they can to optimize shareholder return. But they're also cunts who make treatments that save lives. Prices & sales terms always vary from one country to the next, its just how the market works. Read this from the Rand Corporation, U.S. Prescription Drug Prices Are 2.56 Times Those in Other Countries
They sure have. 196 countries signed up with the who IHR instrument in 2005. But this plandemic was concieved even before this. You are the one who keeps going into my posts and being a prick. I could put up all the evidence, the patents, The WEF strategies for their take over of the world etc...
But I don't want to do it for a brainwashed idiot that believes govts and pharmaceutical companies care about him.
If you can't see that jab passports, mandatory jabs, lockdowns, closed borders QR surveilance and movement monitoring etc are about control and removal of freedoms and nothing to do with your health, I feel sorry for you...

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality

You are ignoring the history of how totalitarian governments come into power.

The "half-baked science" being spewed is being spewed by the people you are believing. "Follow the science... Follow the science... Follow the science... Blah blah blah." Its not science when peer review is being stifled. Anyone in the medical field who disagrees with the Guinea leprechaun is silenced, canceled or belittled.

Why are we only allowed to get the vaccine but not other medicines which have been proven effective? Why are the families of and members of congress allowed to have Hydrxychloriquine and the people they represent are not? Why was Joe Rogan mocked by the media for taking Ivermectin which has been proven to be quite effective against covid? Why are we told to wear masks everywhere we go yet the people who tell us we need to wear them go around in public without?

Five or six years ago I thought the extent of the media's lying was being greatly exaggerated. Then I watched it happening in real time as Donald Trump spoke live while the media was mocking and lying about everything he was saying. From there I discovered the whole can of worms.

Remember, Bill. You told me awhile back where you get your news and information from. You are woefully under informed, and misinformed.

Back