Coronavirus (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
No I watched it, only looked for the email after your comment,

Strange you believe the people who brought you the impeachment before the phone call and zero evidence

What people are you talking about? I live here, I'm watching this unfold in real time with daily presidential briefings of lies, commercials, and campaigning. The doctor that stands next to the prez face palms himself regularly to keep a straight face.

Exclusive: U.S. axed CDC expert job in China months before virus outbreak

Vwj

NewbieX
What people are you talking about? I live here, I'm watching this unfold in real time with daily presidential briefings of lies, commercials, and campaigning. The doctor that stands next to the prez face palms himself regularly to keep a straight face.

Exclusive: U.S. axed CDC expert job in China months before virus outbreak
Apparently it was the CDC scaling back in preparation for their funding coming up for renewal and not thinking they would get the money

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Apparently it was the CDC scaling back in preparation for their funding coming up for renewal and not thinking they would get the money

Bgirl gets her political opinions from niggers like Whoopi Goldberg or ancient sjw lesbians on daytime TV , priceless, I knew she was a stay at home mother idiot :lol:

Vwj

NewbieX
84E37334-4D0D-4598-ADD1-3C831351C9C1.jpeg

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Bgirl gets her political opinions from niggers like Whoopi Goldberg or ancient sjw lesbians on daytime TV , priceless, I knew she was a stay at home mother idiot :lol:

It's funny how you twits have these American TV talk shows on the tip of your tongue, it's also a little sad.

Actually, I've been saying he was going to fuck up this country with his very first budget cuts to science, research, and education way before I regularly started posting here. I also made a conspiracy thread about Steve Bannon pulling the strings deconstructing our government... and about how bad it would be when our new prez would have to go on TV and comfort the nation after a tragic event. I didn't foresee a pandemic, I was thinking more like terrorism.

2020 Trump administration budget cuts could become a major problem as coronavirus spreads

2018 The former head of the CDC is seriously upset about Trump’s public health cuts

2017 Trump vs. "disease X"

2018 Trump Proposes Deep Cuts In Detecting Disease Outbreaks Worldwide

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Going by death rate ( UK 6600 cases=335 dead Brazil 1891 cases 34 dead) Brazil the faevela has a better health system than UK... The stats don't lie...
Another interesting point , population
UK 66 MILION PEOPLE
BRAZIL 209 MILION PEOPLE.

we are doing low numbers with corona

Back