Coronavirus (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Trump is not stupid. At first he is letting the Chinese virus clean up social security of old people. less pensions to be paid

samael88

Well Known Member
Don't think of it that way, think of it as getting your tax's back from all the bullshit tax's you pay the government just so some fucker can study the Arctic Tern or a Penguin.

Yeah, I hear ya. My uncle told me something similar once. I feel like it'd be easier if they just quit taxing everything and let us keep our money. I get a whole "Johnny tax payer is too stupid to look after himself so we gotta do it for him" vibe when I think about government benefits. Who knows maybe we are.

I'm thinking about applying but I wouldn't mind finding a job deemed "essential" so in case it really does come to a lockdown of sorts, hopefully, I can keep my freedom of movement

WuHao

This user was banned
[QUOTE =“ WuHao,post:1216086,member:116762”]
[QUOTE =“ DOA,帖子:1191319,成员:1”]
这个一直蠢的国家对整个星球构成威胁。我一直这么说,而且永远会这样,令人作呕,无知地喝着温水的农民狗屎。操中国,操中国人。
[/引用]
他妈的你的妹妹
[/引用]Fuuck your family hahahha

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
[/引用]
他妈的你的妹妹
Oh for real?

WuHao

This user was banned
[QUOTE =“ AmericanBoobeh,帖子:1219189,成员:110284”]
真的吗?
[/引用]
ÿeah

WuHao

This user was banned
[QUOTE =“ Graziani,帖子:1219116,成员:89737”]
特朗普并不傻。起初,他正在让中国病毒清除老年人的社会保障。减去要支付的养老金
[/引用]
你好像个傻逼,我操你妈

PieFace

Wat da fack
Yeah, I hear ya. My uncle told me something similar once. I feel like it'd be easier if they just quit taxing everything and let us keep our money. I get a whole "Johnny tax payer is too stupid to look after himself so we gotta do it for him" vibe when I think about government benefits. Who knows maybe we are.

I'm thinking about applying but I wouldn't mind finding a job deemed "essential" so in case it really does come to a lockdown of sorts, hopefully, I can keep my freedom of movement

You might aswel claim as much as you can because you're gonna be paying it back wether you take it or not mate

WuHao

This user was banned
You are communist trash.

^I ran that through wingdings for you:

✡︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ♍︎□︎❍︎❍︎◆︎■︎♓︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⧫︎❒︎♋︎⬧︎♒︎
你爸爸我不是共产党,我操你妈

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
who guarantees this virus is not intended to disrupt the American economy? china has 1,380 billion people. this virus is nothing there. the usa has 330 million people. the virus causes a big problem. 3 million unemployed

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
who guarantees this virus is not intended to disrupt the American economy? china has 1,380 billion people. this virus is nothing there. the usa has 330 million people. the virus causes a big problem. 3 million unemployed
More unemployed than that. 3 million people in USA would live in their car...

Brainfart

[/引用]
他妈的你的妹妹
Translation...This stupid country poses a threat to the entire planet. I keep saying that, and it will always be that way, disgusting, ignorant farmers shit drinking warm water. Fuck China, Fuck Chinese.

Brainfart

[QUOTE =“ Graziani,帖子:1219116,成员:89737”]
特朗普并不傻。起初,他正在让中国病毒清除老年人的社会保障。减去要支付的养老金
[/引用]
你好像个傻逼,我操你妈
Translation...
Trump is not stupid. At first, he was letting the Chinese virus eliminate social security for the elderly. Minus pension to pay
[/ Quote]
You look like a fool, I fuck your mother

Burnt Öfferings

daddy clothes
Translation...This stupid country poses a threat to the entire planet. I keep saying that, and it will always be that way, disgusting, ignorant farmers shit drinking warm water. Fuck China, Fuck Chinese.
bomb.gif

Back