Coronavirus (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
The video shows a different story to what the main stream media is posting. The mortality rate can only be calculated based on those who are confirmed serological cases - there are undoubtedly many more cases who are not officially documented; who either don’t seek medical treatment or do but are not tested for 2019-nCoV and sent home. This is why so far the official reported mortality rate for this seems low. The Chinese government tried to stifle reporting and avoid responsibility as long as they could. Passing it off at first as pneumonia.

Interesting to watch this one, and see when we should be stocking up on loo roll and tins of beans

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ

Vwj

NewbieX
What I didn’t get was at Glasgow airport they said 15 had been tested and six were clear (I can’t remember the actual numbers)
I was like whaaaaat

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
The video shows a different story to what the main stream media is posting. The mortality rate can only be calculated based on those who are confirmed serological cases - there are undoubtedly many more cases who are not officially documented; who either don’t seek medical treatment or do but are not tested for 2019-nCoV and sent home. This is why so far the official reported mortality rate for this seems low. The Chinese government tried to stifle reporting and avoid responsibility as long as they could. Passing it off at first as pneumonia.

Interesting to watch this one, and see when we should be stocking up on loo roll and tins of beans

Eating bats and other raw shit! Nastiness!

Burnt Öfferings

daddy clothes
I prefer Dos Equis virus.

mostvirus.gif

Back