Coronavirus (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
So one of the first quotes in that is the one I posted to be already a hoax! FFS woman, why would I believe any more of the video when it starts on a lie
And why did it rise so fast, New York was told to carry on by democrats, not social distance, in fact mainly all the top places that have corona are democrat, 🤦‍♂️ But calling me names will probably win your loosing argument

How many times does a Englishman have to prove you wrong

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Governor's aren't privy to intelligence. Top down, that's how you lead. I guess you didn't see the map I posted, the virus doesn't discriminate. It's everywhere, they're just first.

@bgirl

He didn't say Corona was a hoax.

He said the democrats criticism of his response to it was their "new hoax" to impeach him.

Well he doesn't actually speak in complete sentences so it's sometimes difficult for his followers to understand his slight of words. So if they, his followers, are saying it's a hoax, and he himself retweets their conspiracy theories about flu killing more people and other nonsense videos. Doesn't that confirm his position of disbelief in the science? Some of those pastors in those churches I mentioned were interviewed and stated they were going to gather because they thought coronavirus was just political.

Vwj

NewbieX
Governor's aren't privy to intelligence. Top down, that's how you lead. I guess you didn't see the map I posted, the virus doesn't discriminate. It's everywhere, they're just first.

Well he doesn't actually speak in complete sentences so it's sometimes difficult for his followers to understand his slight of words. So if they, his followers, are saying it's a hoax, and he himself retweets their conspiracy theories about flu killing more people and other nonsense videos. Doesn't that confirm his position of disbelief in the science? Some of those pastors in those churches I mentioned were interviewed and stated they were going to gather because they thought coronavirus was just political.

Washington post, THATS YOUR SOURCE FOR ALL THE SHIT 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 you funny

Vwj

NewbieX
So democrat New York bring in sosial distancing yesterday
Democrats moan trump didn’t act quick enough
🤔

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
So you think they used CGI to create those FOX reporters jina? and contrary to your retardation, I don't need a source for an opinion.

Rodney Howard-Browne, Megachurch Pastor Who Flouted Virus Rules, Arrested

Hundreds attend Sunday service at Life Tabernacle Church near Baton Rouge amid coronavirus pandemic

Without a reliable source of information you can't have an informed opinion. What you just admitted here is that you are full of shit. Not that everyone couldn't see that already.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Ooookkkkk LA Democrat! Your point being? And you call me retarded 🤦‍♂️
I'm an independent from the deep south. Yes you're retarded, simple, slow, ignorant, mongo. etc etc

Let me walk you through it. Only the top part of that post was for you. The rest was for someone else. I provided my thoughts on how the red hatters believe it's a hoax and then I posted a video clearly showing the flip flop in the messaging they're receiving. You don't really deserve all the information I provide you. You should count yourself lucky.

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
1585679361294.png

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I'm an independent from the deep south. Yes you're retarded, simple, slow, ignorant, mongo. etc etc

Let me walk you through it. Only the top part of that post was for you. The rest was for someone else. I provided my thoughts on how the red hatters believe it's a hoax and then I posted a video clearly showing the flip flop in the messaging they're receiving. You don't really deserve all the information I provide you. You should count yourself lucky.

You're a mad hatter. All your information is shit.

Back