Coronavirus (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
1585679861655.png

Vwj

NewbieX
I'm an independent from the deep south. Yes you're retarded, simple, slow, ignorant, mongo. etc etc

Let me walk you through it. Only the top part of that post was for you. The rest was for someone else. I provided my thoughts on how the red hatters believe it's a hoax and then I posted a video clearly showing the flip flop in the messaging they're receiving. You don't really deserve all the information I provide you. You should count yourself lucky.
I don’t see anyone asking about a church in LA, And I didn’t say you were from LA, I said LA are democrats, and you call me names! Maybe you should learn to read English instead of redneck

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Stop calling to me weirdo.
I don’t see anyone asking about a church in LA, And I didn’t say you were from LA, I said LA are democrats, and you call me names! Maybe you should learn to read English instead of redneck
lol I mentioned the churches in my first post today, then I referred back to them. I just stuck them on that post to you as an add on. You must have dementia. Either that or the cajun woman has a better grasp of language than you. It must be a nightmare for anyone that has to speak to you irl.

Ooookkkkk LA Democrat! Your point being? And you call me retarded 🤦‍♂️
I reiterate, you're retarded.

Vwj

NewbieX
Really don’t you read through what you posted 🤦‍♂️ You paint yourself in a good light

Anyhow I can’t be arsed to point out your mistakes anymore today, it’s tedious, jog on

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Really don’t you read through what you posted 🤦‍♂️ You paint yourself in a good light

Anyhow I can’t be arsed to point out your mistakes anymore today, it’s tedious, jog on
btw I forgot to mention, LA is a red state dumbass.

Vwj

NewbieX
“The politics of Los Angeles County leans Democratic. Los Angeles County has voted Democratic in every Presidential election since 1988. Los Angeles County has voted for the Democratic candidate in most of the presidential elections in the past four decades, although it did vote twice for Dwight Eisenhower (1952, 1956), Richard Nixon (1968, 1972), and Ronald Reagan (1980, 1984), the latter two of whom were Californians. From 1920 to 1984 it could be considered as a reliable bellwether county which always voted for the eventual national winner. Los Angeles went against the overall national picture in 1988, 2000, 2004 and 2016. In 2008 and 2012 approximately 69% of the electorate voted for Democrat Barack Obama.”

9B6211CE-8C3B-4FA8-A7D6-E06B871A4BBE.jpeg

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I believe she is from LA/Louisiana.

Now you've really pointed out his stupidity. The link I posted clearly said Baton Rouge so that means he had to open it to see LA. That makes him a tard supreme.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Now you've really pointed out his stupidity. The link I posted clearly said Baton Rouge so that means he had to open it to see LA. That makes him a tard supreme.

His is a simple geography mistake. Everything you post is just straight bullshit based on ignorance and stupidity. You make @Graziani look like a genius.

Back