wino

DILLIGAF
tmp_15085-Screenshot_20200403-111549_Firefox2468822080202508955.jpg

mrln

silent ghost

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Australia is doing a good job
More luck. I'm seeing fuckas just doing what they normally do where I live. Hangin at the beach, fishing, going for walks. I see it when I go to work(I am considered essential worker). I have been staying home. Haven't been to the shops for 2 and a half weeks.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
i understand morgues are full. but this type shit right here and every where else this is happening,will make matters worse. more disease will be imminent.
A date should be set where the whole world stays inside for two weeks. Freeze world economy and all debts for two weeks. We will get rid of the flu viruses as well. Even common cold...

mrln

silent ghost
A date should be set where the whole world stays inside for two weeks. Freeze world economy and all debts for two weeks. We will get rid of the flu viruses as well. Even common cold...
my wife and i were discussing this. and seeing how you mentioned it,im sure youve been discussing this also,with others. so its a common thought all around the world. i think someting like that should be put into place. it just might work. what ya got to loose?

Back