Coronavirus (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Hi Guipago :)

I'm curious as to why you would think that.
Australian sarcasm, way too many people think this virus doesn't exist & is a government plot so they can control the masses, this virus is very real. Activists have been banging on about the "Government" trying to "control" us since the 60's, I've pretty much been doing as I please since then, so what control are they going on about, conspiracy theory bullshit.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed

Pretty good one on the conspiracy
I'd watch out in February, virus is going to start kicking our asses properly then
It is real
The conspiracy theorists don't think the virus is fake... Reductionist dismissal

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Australian sarcasm, way too many people think this virus doesn't exist & is a government plot so they can control the masses, this virus is very real. Activists have been banging on about the "Government" trying to "control" us since the 60's, I've pretty much been doing as I please since then, so what control are they going on about, conspiracy theory bullshit.
Any wonder then victorian cunts are banned from travelling to any other state in Australia as of right now, we're collectively over this bullshit, someone will shoot that faggot governor here eventually, he ruined peoples lives their businesses, everything for 800 dead cunts.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Any wonder then victorian cunts are banned from travelling to any other state in Australia as of right now, we're collectively over this bullshit, someone will shoot that faggot governor here eventually
Don't forget that Queensland witch, another one that deserves impaling.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Don't forget that Queensland witch, another one that deserves impaling.
yeah they're both left wing fucking trash it's always these cunts that suddenly decide they are god. As someone with a lot to lose its hard to keep my mouth shut irl, my job and my firearms licence would be gone. But I'm lucky I've never been out of work since this started, but I'm watching people around me suffer greatly, financially they're screwed and mentally exhausted by these bullshit lockdowns

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Lockdown 2
Electric boogaloo
It's really coming true
Exactly as predicted
Woop e doop e do

Bill gates gets it
The bloody conspiracy theorist eh
What a loon

Obey
Build back better

Ooooh I see trouble ahead

How many of you reckon you'll be able to successfully migrate to tech based roles within 5 years
Or will it be state dependence, welfare turning to U.B.I which will be denied to you if you don't take the vaccine

Lockdown 2
Electric boogaloo

G

Internet Warrior
I never saw this before :lulz:

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Germany 8 months of corona and only 11.000 deaths
Best country heath care

Last edited:

McM

ARSELING
Best country heath care

Not a cheap system. Everyone who works full-time in a company has to pay in. You pay 50% and the company pays the other 50% of the rate.
It's a good business too and the insurances in general became very rich over the times, but at least everyone can afford to go to a doc/hospital if necessary. Nice side effect.
It started in 1883 for workers in the industry, mining, railroad, etc. :hatsoff:

Back