CORPSE CATALOG 2020

Would you be interested to know more about these women like how they died ?

• Yes please

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • No. I just want to see their corpses

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • No. I am utterly uninterested in corpse brides

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • No. I just wanna fuck them

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
OP
andersveg

andersveg

Mortician, Killer, Lover of Dead Women
Satisfaction guaranteed?
Definitely! If you share the same interest as me. But do take note of the physical condition of each bride to prevent damaging or making a mess on you or her.

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Bride #17 (UNAVAILABLE)

DST: 5 days

Price: USD 4299

Calling all lovers of pregnant corpses! This body is one of the loveliest pregnant women we have discovered so far. She was happily expecting her first child when she was smothered to death by the infamous Kosmetics Killer! He did not have time to rape her corpse like he did to his other victims as he was caught by this victim’s husband before he could do it. But he was too late to save his wife and unborn child. Thus, they are now at your purchasing pleasure! For just USD 4299, you can own this very dead( we could only get her body after 5 days as she was kept in the police morgue), very pregnant and very attractive corpse to have and to hold! Don’t you wish you can stroke her pregnancy bloated belly and squeeze her fully milk laden breasts while kissing her luscious lips? Hesitate no more! Enter your bid right now and you can soon enter her!

Health Advisory: Corpse has shown early signs of decomposition and discoloration. Use with care to prevent a messy postmortem "birth".

NOTICE: THIS CORPSE BRIDE HAS BEEN STOLEN FROM OUR STORAGE VAULT AND IS CURRENTLY MISSING AND UNAVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. ANYONE WITH INFORMATION ABOUT HER LOCATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT THE NUMBER LISTED ON THE RONT COVER OF THE CATALOG. YOU WILL BE REWARDED IF THE INFORMATION IS ACCURATE)

dd9qx33-46190acb-5770-4bc5-ba97-b633fc0028b9.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Bride #5

DST: 2 days

Price: USD 6888

This woman who choked to death may be pregnant with another man’s child but she looks really beautiful doesn’t she? Not a single mark or injury mars her pristine body. Also, you can be rest assured that she is capable of giving birth. Don’t you want your son to have children in the afterlife? She was a good and loyal wife who can cook and do all manners of household chores. In addition, her unborn fetus can serve as a servant to your son if he so desires or be adopted by him in the afterlife. It’s truly 2 for the price of 1! Get this pretty mum to be now!

Health Advisory: Take note that she may give ‘coffin birth’ if decomposition advances enough. Keep her well frozen unless in use to prevent the fetus popping out of her just when you are entering.

View attachment 424666
Sheit,Your getting two for one on this Buy! Lmfao...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Bride #11

DST: 4 days

Price: USD 5300 or USD 9499 if purchased as part of Sisters Bundle with Bride #12

A double tragedy for one family can mean double the enjoyment for you! Once more, we have the Kosmetics Killer to thank as he ruthlessly snuffed out the lives of two lovely young sisters and an unborn fetus. Bride #11 here is the elder sister who was happily married, close to full term with her first child and ready to pop anytime. Unfortunately for the mother to be and child, the killer smothered and throttled her to death with his hands and then violated her lush and ripe body. If you are one of those who cannot resist touching and stroking the rounded belly of a pregnant woman and cupping huge engorged breasts in your hands, then she is for you! Once thawed out you may even try suckling on her tits and tasting some real human milk*! Take baby and mummy home today and make your fantasies come true!

Health Advisory: Beware of post mortem fetal extrusion (“Coffin Birth”) especially when using the missionary position as the user’s weight might force out the fetus. For hygiene and convenience, use corpse sideways or with her on top. Ensure corpse is properly stored after use to ensure freshness.

*Disclaimer: Presence of milk in breasts not guaranteed.

View attachment 424676
Ya put some thought into it,That's Strangely Fascinating ,I gotta say! The comment about a "Coffin Birth" I'm afraid to say,Made me chuckle! Lmao...SP

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Sheit,Your getting two for one on this Buy! Lmfao...SP
You've got an eye for a good deal dear sir! May I interest you with #14 as well? Very near full term, that one.

I actually have one more , #17 that is 2 for 1 as well. Unfortunately, we suspect she has been stolen from our warehouse by a Thai corpse oil syndicate for occult purposes and is currently unavailable.

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Ya put some thought into it,That's Strangely Fascinating ,I gotta say! The comment about a "Coffin Birth" I'm afraid to say,Made me chuckle! Lmao...SP
Thank you dear sir for your kind comments. The Coffin Birth warning is really required as we've had a few cases from previous pregnant corpse brides before when they were used inappropriately.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
You've got an eye for a good deal dear sir! May I interest you with #14 as well? Very near full term, that one.

I actually have one more , #17 that is 2 for 1 as well. Unfortunately, we suspect she has been stolen from our warehouse by a Thai corpse oil syndicate for occult purposes and is currently unavailable.
Heh heh heh...SP

OP
andersveg

andersveg

If #17 becomes available, allow me to offer the first bid for her special services
Dear sir, I am sorry to inform that our staff has discovered #17 discarded on a deserted hill, probably after being harvested for corpse oil. She is highly decomposed and I am afraid , of no use to anyone, including yourself.

Here is a picture of her. Should you be interested still, please let me know and I will let you know her current location. But be prepared as she would have rotted even more by the time you find her.

kk_8_part_11_by_andersvg_dcjvhu1-fullview.jpg

pangs

Well Known Member
Dear sir, I am sorry to inform that our staff has discovered #17 discarded on a deserted hill, probably after being harvested for corpse oil. She is highly decomposed and I am afraid , of no use to anyone, including yourself.

Here is a picture of her. Should you be interested still, please let me know and I will let you know her current location. But be prepared as she would have rotted even more by the time you find her.

View attachment 425438
So disappointing, brings tears to my eyes.

OP
andersveg

andersveg

Bride #18

DST: 6 days

Status: Virgin status unconfirmed prior to death. Raped after death.

Price: USD 3650

You won’t believe how much this beauty cost! She was a pretty and virtuous daughter going home for Christmas dinner when the Kosmetics Killer suffocated her to death before having his way with her body! She was then dumped under a bridge and only found a few days later. Fortunately, her body was pretty much undamaged besides some slight bloating and discolouration. Otherwise, she’s almost as good as new! Treasure her, protect her, talk to her and make sweet love to her all night long! You won’t regret it! Get her at this special price today!

Health Advisory: Avoid excessive pressure on the swollen belly of the girl to prevent purging and release of unpleasant fluids or gases.

dd9rfax-4a3ed76b-b287-43a8-8ded-8d3f380a4ff5.jpg

OP
andersveg

andersveg

PSA: For those who voted that you want to know more about the lives and deaths of our corpse brides, please feel to leave a reply here stating which one you are interested to know more about. I will be pleased to present additional information and images to all potential customers.