Would you be interested to know more about these women like how they died ?

• Yes please

Votes: 75 70.1%
  • No. I just want to see their corpses

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • No. I am utterly uninterested in corpse brides

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • No. I just wanna fuck them

Votes: 16 15.0%

• Total voters

andersveg

Mortician, Killer, Lover of Dead Women
andersvg's avatar andersvg
Been a while! Resuming my Corpse Bride Catalog!

Bride #21

DST: 6 days

Price: USD 4100

One of the prettiest pregnant corpses we've had, despite her slightly longer DST. She was nearly full term with her first child when she unfortunately drowned in a pond but her misfortune can be your opportunity! How else can you get a fertile and attractive corpse at such a price? Guaranteed to satisfy your needs in the present or afterlife, especially if you like fertile, feminine women!

Note:
1. Pressing on bride's belly is not advised.
2. Fetus can be removed for additional fee. Call for details.

ddzsd1r-0f9e74ef-235a-4dcc-b846-d6a88c0354ee.jpg

andersveg

Bride #22

DST: 7 days

Price: USD 3488

What a deal! What a bargain! This college student was a beauty in life and in death. She was attacked by a serial killer and died from a chloroform overdose. Her corpse was found after a few days but she still looks extremely lovely! She was most likely a virgin until she was murdered! Her belly and breasts have become engorged by death and they make her look extra feminine and fertile! Take her home today at her unbelievably low price!

HEALTH ADVISORY: Applying pressure on her swollen abdomen is not advisable.

Polish_20200818_064559469.jpg

Nellie1318

NewbieX
Hate to bust your Bible but the hymen on a woman is not how you tell if they are virgin or not. It's debunk by medical professionals due to women using tampons and other things *sex toys*.

andersveg

Hate to bust your Bible but the hymen on a woman is not how you tell if they are virgin or not. It's debunk by medical professionals due to women using tampons and other things *sex toys*.
Err...ok. I will let my protagonists know in future.

Nellie1318

NewbieX
Err...ok. I will let my protagonists know in future.
You can also do more research on it like more on depth cause we didn't really go deep into it in medical class and I am NOT a Dr just a NRCMA and NRCPT. But due to sex toys growing in popularity you really can't rely on the hymen. I was a virgin until 18 and didn't have mine due to horse riding and tampon use. Just thought I'd help you out a little. There are still other ways to tell.

Users who are viewing this thread