Corpse of Nazi Commander (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The body of Franz Ziereis, a Nazi commander of Mauthausen Concentration Camp. He was executed on the spot by American soldiers who liberated the camp.

tumblr_mjikhotJvT1rgbm67o1_400.jpg

andy6661

Rookie
Ziereis fled with his wife on May 3, 1945. He attempted to hide out in his hunting lodge on the Phyrn mountain in Upper Austria. He was discovered and arrested on May 23, 1945, by an American army unit. He was shot while trying to escape and brought to a U.S. military hospital set up in Gusen I where he eventually died. His corpse was later hung on the fence of Gusen I by former prisoners of Gusen.

Ziereis fled with his wife on May 3, 1945. He attempted to hide out in his hunting lodge on the Phyrn mountain in Upper Austria. He was discovered and arrested on May 23, 1945, by an American army unit. He was shot while trying to escape and brought to a U.S. military hospital set up in Gusen I where he eventually died. His corpse was later hung on the fence of Gusen I by former prisoners of Gusen.
According to 'Becoming Evil: How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and Mass Killing' he was wounded when an American soldier who liberated the camp shot him, he then died from his wounds at a U.S Army Hospital and was then hung up.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Hey guys,I wasn't gonna bring it up,but what's up with that ass on Dude...it kinda looks like "dat ass" got some serious "back action",at some point in time...Not that he didn't hv it "cumming"...SP

Back