Corsair Vengeance M60

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
I ordered this motherfucker last week thanks to my new (and first) online shooter addiction. It arrived today, and the difference between it and my wireless Logitech Performance Mouse MX — which is a fantastic mouse for almost everything else — is night and day.

You need this or something like it if you plan to play online shooters competitively. It has everything you'll need for competitive gaming: Programmable macros, driver software that lets you fine-tune everything, three selectable (and customizable) default DPI settings, a thumb toggle button (that red one) that drastically reduces your DPI when depressed for precision aiming, removable weights on the bottom, and a high-precision sensor up to 5700 DPI.

It's also textured for good grip, has excellent low-friction pads on the bottom, and the build quality is excellent. It feels rugged and durable, and the action of the buttons and everything is smooth and solid.

m60_viewb_lit_1.png

Damn, was just looking into the last one you posted and now you hit me with this one. I'm not that worried about online gaming, but would like a new mouse. The one I have now is as stock as stock could be.
How much is this one?

OP
Blaine

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
How much is this one?
It was $50 on Amazon. If you don't play first-person shooters, you probably don't need it.

And yet all I need to own you is my S10 logitec wireless... :cool:
Get in game kiddo, we'll see about that.

I've actually gotten quite good at Tribes, which allows for maximum trolling. There's nothing quite like killing some dude at his base, waiting for him to respawn, killing him again, and then ridiculing him over global chat.