Couple OD w/4 Yro In Car (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
In this news story a grandmother and her male friend were in charge of the grandmother's 4 year old grandson.

While driving in their car the male friend and the grandmother at some point appear to have injected themselves with heroin that was a concoction of drugs equivalent to a horse tranquilizer/killer.

An off-duty cop was behind the car and noticed it was driving irradically and it almost slammed into the back of a school bus.

When the car came to a stop the officer approached the vehicle. The male driver, who was babbling incoherently, tried to drive away. THe cop reached into the car turned the igition off and took the keys. The driver then went unconscious.

In the passenger seat was a woman who was unconscious. In the backseat, sitting a child car seat, was a young boy.

Paramedics arrived and were able to stabilize the two adults and transfer them to the hospital. The young boy, 4 years old, was removed from the car and placed into the care of a great-aunt.

The mother of the young boy is a stripper at a men's club and had lost custody of the toddler.

Both the grandmother and her male friend were charged. The photos were released by the police dept. in hopes of showing others the dangers of using heroin.

East Liverpool, Ohio, USA, Sept. 7, 2016.

1. Grandmother with family.
4-yro-in-backseat-as-grandmother-and-friend-od-on-laced-heroin-1-East-Liverpool-OH-sep-7-16.jpg

2. Adults unconscious from heroin OD as 4 yr old sits in back seat of car.
4-yro-in-backseat-as-grandmother-and-friend-od-on-laced-heroin-2-East-Liverpool-OH-sep-7-16.jpg

3. ^ Same.
4-yro-in-backseat-as-grandmother-and-friend-od-on-laced-heroin-3-East-Liverpool-OH-sep-7-16.jpg

4. Mother of the 4 year old boy.
4-yro-in-backseat-as-grandmother-and-friend-od-on-laced-heroin-4-East-Liverpool-OH-sep-7-16.jpg

5. Grandma in court for sentencing.
4-yro-in-backseat-as-grandmother-and-friend-od-on-laced-heroin-5-East-Liverpool-OH-sep-7-16.jpg

6. Court Docs.
4-yro-in-backseat-as-grandmother-and-friend-od-on-laced-heroin-6-East-Liverpool-OH-sep-7-16.jpg

7. ^ Same.
4-yro-in-backseat-as-grandmother-and-friend-od-on-laced-heroin-7-East-Liverpool-OH-sep-7-16.jpg

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
Stripper mom pops out this kid that she can't take care of on her own. She loses custody of this poor little boy to grandma who isn't anymore capable.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I'd love to hear from the right-to-lifers on this clusterfuck.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Awe, he has such a sweet little face and his circumstances are SO fucked up! If they put that child back in Grammas care it's just going to happen again but only worse. Wait until he gets ahold of one of the used needles. Stupid fucking people shouldn't have the right to procreate.:rage:

D.N.R.

Medication time
Put them both to sleep. Really, it's the kindest thing. Otherwise, they're just going to gork out in some back alley anyway. Let it be done and over with; and at least then they wouldn't put any other innocent people at risk.
What if your bulimia, or whatever mental illness it was, had been treated like that?

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Here in Jax Beach Fl is becoming an epidemic as well. This is a small community and every single week someone dies from shooting heroin or pills. I am right now working to get an event going and raise awareness on the problem so we can start fighting back as a community. Shit both my 16-year old and 11-year old have been offered drugs at school, and this is not a low income area. People are not realizing there are fuckheads selling heroine to kids right in front of their 5 million dollar oceanfront homes. Two days ago one showed up inside his car right in the middle of 2nd avenue. The case is under investigation but a friend of mine knew him and he is sure it was from heroine. He said the kid was in a 2-month binge. This is fucking bad but we got to fight back. My approach is to go beat the living fuck out of a few dealers and throw their shit down the toilet. Once they end up in the ER a few times from our beatings or dead from not being able to pay for the shit we flush they will end up moving away.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
What if your bulimia, or whatever mental illness it was, had been treated like that?

My bulimia, terrible as it was, never put any child in serious danger. If it had I would sing a different tune. But as it is I have no truck with addicts or anybody else who let their issues put children directly in the line of peril. For most addicts, I have a ton of sympathy and would do anything in my power to help; but what these two did was just wrong on so many levels. They almost hit a school bus, not to mention the child in their car. So my feelings aren't against ALL addicts. Just those two. I'd say take them out for the good of the gene pool but it's two late as they have already spawned. I hope the little dude can lift himself out of this mess.

LilyCuster

Premium Member Bitches!
My bulimia, terrible as it was, never put any child in serious danger. If it had I would sing a different tune. But as it is I have no truck with addicts or anybody else who let their issues put children directly in the line of peril. For most addicts, I have a ton of sympathy and would do anything in my power to help; but what these two did was just wrong on so many levels. They almost hit a school bus, not to mention the child in their car. So my feelings aren't against ALL addicts. Just those two. I'd say take them out for the good of the gene pool but it's two late as they have already spawned. I hope the little dude can lift himself out of this mess.
Impressive rebuttal. Thank you.

Back