Crazy road rage woman (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mudskipper

Kill 'em all
You are a fuckin retard my friend. This took place nowhere near any place in the UK. It clearly says at the top of the screen that it happened in South Africa. You obviously don't know your accents because I knew that before I saw the top right of the screen. Learn geography you stupid piece of shit
Australia not South Africa....SA sounds for South Australia - who's the retard now?

Australia or New Zealand not sure they sound pretty similar
Dude,, that's like saying the Irish and English sound the same.

Mingemuffin73

Hadenufdrgs2day
Ireland or England I don't know but this bitch is crazy
View attachment 704624
That's an Aussie road rage bitch in her wild habitat 🤔

You are a fuckin retard my friend. This took place nowhere near any place in the UK. It clearly says at the top of the screen that it happened in South Africa. You obviously don't know your accents because I knew that before I saw the top right of the screen. Learn geography you stupid piece of shit
You're the fucktard 🤣 it's south Australia 🦘

That's why women should be in the kitchen , fuck women , death to women !
Obviously you have never had pussy faggot 🤔

That's why women should be in the kitchen , fuck women , death to women !
Obviously you have never had pussy faggot 🤔

Last edited:

Kneeler Plz

Well Known Member
False they are all the same loser asses who have liberal cucksfor governments.

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned
Not sure of the country but the girl speaking is definitely English.
I'd have knocked that crazy bitch out!

CoronaOwnYa

Rubs the lotion on its skin..
Definitely NOT an Irish accent that's British, or Aussie maybe??
From the number plate, this particular specimen is from (Queensland AUSTRALIA) with communication and dialog that would sound something like 'FARKEN FULL ON FARKEN AUSSIE CUNT ACCENT..... CUNTS!!!!!'

Back