creepy mexican funeral

Zombie

Brain Dead
To be honest what makes it creepy is the guys body itself(the way it looks and is dressed/positioned)...and maybe the beer bottles over him. But I'm guessing that's how he would have wanted his funeral.

Zombie

Brain Dead
Its traditional in Mexico to have the deceased in the home. And they keep the house open all day and all night for people to come in and pay respect. Though that was clearly shot in California and not Mexico so it just makes it weird. We had a traditional American funeral service for my grandfather then they flew his body out to mexico to have a Mexican funeral and to be buried. His body was wrapped in saran wrap and my little cousins watched them unravel him like left overs. I had to sleep in the same room as his corpse and i couldnt shower because my pores would open allowing deadly toxins from his corpse to enter mine...or so we were told. By then his body was like 2 weeks old.

I hope the family in the video knew about the toxins and such.
Mexicans are so open with the subject of death.

Zombie

Brain Dead
It was weird, but interesting at the same time...no where near everyday shit.
I wasn't that young either this happened like 4 years ago when i was 16.
My cousins were young though they were like 9 or so.
What made it creepier was when we were burying him the sky was gray and ashes were falling from the sky (burning sugar cane) so it really set a weird atmosphere.

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunningā€“Kruger effect

intense video btw..up close and..personal and also public lol

Charles Miller

Fresh Meat
I Likey.

The fucking Mexicanos are a superior social order, I've always thought so, even though one raped my sister and my father erased him. Try that "hater" shit down on the Ship Channel on the east side of Houston, see what it gets ya.

Anyway, yeah, the Latinos are closer to God and family, they take that shit very seriously, which you can use to your advantage in a defense situation.

Actually, The Platters was a lousy soundtrack for a wake.... I would've chosen Buddy Holly, Rave On.

ā€” Doc Velocity

Zombie

Brain Dead
i re-watched the video and realized this wasn't done in their home but in a funeral home. This makes them look slightly less ghetto...slightly.

backwoods boy

white minority
Oh well. Nothing wrong with personal touches ..Many years ago a wealthy socialite from San Antonio, Texas was buried with her Astin Martin at her South Texas ranch.

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunningā€“Kruger effect
whatever i`m mexican too and most of the people i know don`t perform a funeral like this -except for village people- lol
you're a hot latina

girl101

Forum Veteran
Its traditional in Mexico to have the deceased in the home. And they keep the house open all day and all night for people to come in and pay respect. Though that was clearly shot in California and not Mexico so it just makes it weird. We had a traditional American funeral service for my grandfather then they flew his body out to mexico to have a Mexican funeral and to be buried. His body was wrapped in saran wrap and my little cousins watched them unravel him like left overs. I had to sleep in the same room as his corpse and i couldnt shower because my pores would open allowing deadly toxins from his corpse to enter mine...or so we were told. By then his body was like 2 weeks old.

if i has to sleep in the same room as the corpse i would have fucking freaked out.

Memento_Mori

Bonfim Moritvri Mortivis!

Same thing here in Chile but with the body under a glass, if open casket

Cool thing...i want booze in my casket too. But not a cheap one....Jack Daniels or stuff like that,