BURN6.JPG
BURN7.JPG
BURN8.JPG
BURN9.JPG
BURN10.JPG
BURN11.JPG

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Weirdest part is, people say that they don't want to be buried because they are claustrophobic, and yet, cremation is just as confined and then you're put into a tiny ass jar...

L

ladywicked666

I can't WAIT to be cremated!!...that way I can finally be spread at sea with my son's ashes...ugh this is taking too long!!..very interesting pictures..thank you for sharing these!!

L

ladywicked666

Life is short, death is eternal. Don't rush it
Unfortunately for me dear sir life will be LONG...painful and unable to be remembered...unless I do what id like to....I prefer NOT to be a burden to my loved ones...:rose:

Justin Time

penis tucker extraordinaire
Short Bussed
Unfortunately for me dear sir life will be LONG...painful and unable to be remembered...unless I do what id like to....I prefer NOT to be a burden to my loved ones...:rose:
Everything about life is temporary. If you're a burden to loved ones either work to not be or give it time and you'll recover. If they're your loved ones, they'll also want the best for you. Just write it off as a debt and make it up to them later. Other than that, time heals all wounds and whatever that rest of the saying is...

J

JeansNPearls

I don't like the idea of cremation...never have... But when a Paramedic dies there is usually a big to-do thing... Long procession of medics... firefighters... and police... Fly overs by LifeStar... Is that what I want? No...not really but there are those who want to be able to show their respects and it means a lot to know that what I did mean't something to someone... The following video is the memorial service of a Flight Medic that I had met a few times... Stephanie passed away when her helicopter crashed on 6/8/2008...

I think I'd rather be cremated. But I would want to be spread somewhere nice. But I'd also like to buried next to my husband. Since he is in the Air Force, I have nightmares of being handed the flag... death is scary.