Crutchshed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I didn’t understand what you mean, but putting the word Russia and the word communism in one sentence has not been relevant for already 20 years. We have a permanent Tsar Putler, who makes everyone sick, lol
There's a guy here with the name communist something or other and I thought he said he was Russian ?

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I didn’t understand what you mean, but putting the word Russia and the word communism in one sentence has not been relevant for already 20 years. We have a permanent Tsar Putler, who makes everyone sick, lol
What is wrong with Putin? He's Putin in his best effort...

EvilTwin

This user was banned
What is wrong with Putin? He's Putin in his best effort...
He plunged the people into poverty. He created a police country in which the police protect the rich oil magnates from the poor. The whole world hates Russians because the government decided to capture Crimea from Ukraine. And this is only a small part of his merits, I can list endlessly for all 20 years that he is in power.

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
He plunged the people into poverty. He created a police country in which the police protect the rich oil magnates from the poor. The whole world hates Russians because the government decided to capture Crimea from Ukraine. And this is only a small part of his merits, I can list endlessly for all 20 years that he is in power.
It was a joke dude... All people in power are evil. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Line em up and shoot em all I say...

Sem

Please, Destroy This Human Race
Looks like the old guy was sitting with his mate, some entitled bitch comes along with her fucking progeny and tried to start some shit. Good on you auld yin.👍

Back