CURES against the nano bio tech vaccine/ parasites / AI biological synthetic parasites/venom spike protein /cancer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GOTTOFORGET

MUSLIM
This user was banned
For someone who believes he's do educated and better than us infidels your Grammer is shit. So get back in your cave and continue your grade 5 education and come back after you graduate.. dumb ass..
you know one language , I know 7 , you understand me, so stop whyining and stop being jealouse

Ummm....since you Allah freaks call the rest of us infidels and say death to the infidels and all that stuff, I don't think I'll be drinking this Kool aid.
that because Allah swt does not want you to read it while it is in your face like the quran ,, don't be a bitch and cry like a bitch like the ones before you when your soul will meet its destination , you will surrender just like the bitches before you and the bitches after you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL enjoy hell for eternity dick suckers,,you're just another faggit who needs something in his ass to feel saticfied

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
now everybody is gonna see what a faggit reaction you just gave I waited 5 minutes to answer so you couldn't delete your comment out of shame,

I am afraid you will have to give up your ass again to the admins AGAIN to ask if you're comment could be deleted, lil bitch go wear some make up
You mad bro? Faggots suck dick better.

Back