Currently Reading...

mrln

fuck the govt...
steroid, protein and exercise. there, saved you untold hours of boring reading.
no steroids!!! just protien excersize. but,theres some routines that work for me,as opposed to others that dont as well. then again theres this stuff called haladroll. its a testosterone booster. i see the diffrence! (you can see it in one of my pics)

natural testorsterone- steroids- is unbeatable. by taking a 'booster' you're simply increasing the hormone, just as if you were injecting it.

if you are serious about maintaining a high testosterone level you really need to watch your diet. eliminate soy, it's estrogenic, converting your free T to estrogen. soy is everywhere, even in coffee creamer, so read lables.

mrln

fuck the govt...
but its my hormone,know wat i mean? i do read labels and keep away from soy prety much. i even watch the whey intake as well.
ill do 5 sets of 20,for whatever weight i can handle,and struggle with. its workin....

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
finished the wizard of oz..wtf.....
do not like!!!!! tincan? scarecrow? the hell?

backwoods boy

white minority
"The Teapot Dome Scandal" by Layton McCartney. Account of how BIG OIL bought the Harding White House in mid 1920's and tried to steal the country.

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Recently finished Stephen King's 'The Dome' and I fucking loved it. Today I finished his extended version of The Stand, and I loved that too.

Deucalion

Fresh Meat
Recently finished Stephen King's 'The Dome' and I fucking loved it. Today I finished his extended version of The Stand, and I loved that too.
Great choices.

I found the end of The Dome a bit of a let down, but overall a great novel.

Currently reading Lucifers Hammer by Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle. Very much into post-apocalyptic stuff right now.