Currently Reading...

Ah, didn't notice she was his wife.
I read in the afterword of the 4th book she has planned to write more and Titus should go back to Gormenghast castle and be the Lord again.
She may have, but she died in 1983 and Titus Awakes wasn't published until 2010 by her children. It would be interesting if they found a 'lost' manuscript.

Reactions: McM
I'll ask later how it is, I didn't watch the series. Is it a medieval-style fantasy setting with knights and kings? I saw only some pictures here and there.
Pretty much. Knights, Kings, Queens and the like. Lots of backstabbing between Houses. The onset of a living-dead Evil threatening from the north. Lots of intrigue and and general arseholery. It's been a quicker read than most epic fantasies. Really good.
No magic to speak of yet, and Dragons are hinted at. I expect that to change.

McM

Krautnigger
Pretty much. Knights, Kings, Queens and the like. Lots of backstabbing between Houses. The onset of a living-dead Evil threatening from the north. Lots of intrigue and and general arseholery. It's been a quicker read than most epic fantasies. Really good.
I'll have a look.

McM

Krautnigger
I think I found it. It's written in eight 500 pages books, called 'The Song of Ice and Fire'. I bought the first now 'The Lords of Winterfell', couldn't resist.

GoT.JPG

I can't pass by a paper dumpster without looking inside for books. Incredible at times what the people throw away instead of donating them to a free public library. Or offering at eBay.
Fuck yeah I.m gonna start collecting kids books soon and have a sale in the front yard.

• Haha