Currently Reading...

samael88

Well Known Member
Almost finished with this one. Very interesting read about modern whaling and the men who go to the Southern Ocean
0921191452.jpg

Reactions: McM

McM

Krautnigger
Only 1300 fucking pages, but who's counting?

View attachment 380524
I bought the first part of the stormlight archive/chronics, 'The Way of Kings'. Has almost 1000 ebook pages as well.
Accidentally I have the book in English too, if you want I'll post you a link to a download.
Have a load of new books at the moment; I hope I've more time to read when the weather is not so nice anymore.

Last edited:
I bought the first part of the stormlight archive/chronics, 'The Way of Kings'. Has almost 1000 ebook pages as well.
Accidentally I have the book in English too, if you want I'll post you a link to a download.
Have a load of new books at the moment; I hope I've more time to read when the weather is not so nice anymore.
Thanks mate, but I have The Way of Kings in paperback. I find it difficult to enjoy reading ebooks.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Anyone recommend some good philosophy book? Or maybe even some obscure dystopian novel?
Or basically bloody anything, factual books about atrocities or wartime psychology would be great... Something which really gets under your skin and leaves you thinking about it for a while...
My book pile has been exhausted, everything has been read and re-read and read again v.v
My Google searching just keeps coming up with the same stuff
And I can only look through so many top 20 psychology horror novels, or top 10 life changing books.. most disturbing book list, darkest books..
As they all have the same recommendations..

M.O.DENGLER

Splendid Fellow
Anyone recommend some good philosophy book? Or maybe even some obscure dystopian novel?
Or basically bloody anything, factual books about atrocities or wartime psychology would be great... Something which really gets under your skin and leaves you thinking about it for a while...
My book pile has been exhausted, everything has been read and re-read and read again v.v
My Google searching just keeps coming up with the same stuff
And I can only look through so many top 20 psychology horror novels, or top 10 life changing books.. most disturbing book list, darkest books..
As they all have the same recommendations..
The Outsider by Colin Wilson.

It's deep af.

McM

Krautnigger
Thanks mate, but I have The Way of Kings in paperback. I find it difficult to enjoy reading ebooks.
I like books on paper more too but I can read the fonts better on a tablet now because I'm quite blind at times. I had to search for a while before I found a good software/reader where you can skip through the pages or look into an index at the end of the book easily.

Last edited:
I like books on paper more too but I can read the fonts better on a tablet now because I'm quite blind at times. I had to search for a while before I found a good software/reader where you can skip through the pages or look into an index at the end of the book easily.
Only time I e-read is when I'm reading someone's manuscript before publication. Done a few of those.