Currently Reading...

Dollydeath

Uppity cunt
Love Doug Murray, if you don't know him have a look at a few of his youtubes . That fact Douglas is a gay man helps his arguments in this book and strangely enough also his chapter on women. His insights are simple and interesting. But the one part that sets the book aflame is the chapter on 'trans'- this really is madness on an epic scale.

book.jpg

Jizdrop1

Hung like a carthorse
Love Doug Murray, if you don't know him have a look at a few of his youtubes . That fact Douglas is a gay man helps his arguments in this book and strangely enough also his chapter on women. His insights are simple and interesting. But the one part that sets the book aflame is the chapter on 'trans'- this really is madness on an epic scale.

View attachment 402085
Can i buy that off you when you've finished and pay for postage? Just watched one of his vids on youtube and he's spot on.
I have my own theory why all this shits being forced on us but it's a bit far out and i don't want to give the impression i'm a nutjob.

Dollydeath

Uppity cunt
Can i buy that off you when you've finished and pay for postage? Just watched one of his vids on youtube and he's spot on.
I have my own theory why all this shits being forced on us but it's a bit far out and i don't want to give the impression i'm a nutjob.
Course you can lover, Ill pop it in the post when im done ( Im half way through) pay me in dick pics xxx