Currently Reading...

McM

Krautnigger
Bought all parts of A. Solschenizyns 'Archipelo Gulag' again as ebooks. Autobiographic stuff about the Stalinist labor camp/juridical system.
I read them years ago and still have them as printed editions but I'm used to ebooks now because of more comfortable reading at night and my bad eyesight when it comes to small fonts on paper.

Graziani

SMELLY CUNT AS FUCK
Bought all parts of A. Solschenizyns 'Archipelo Gulag' again as ebooks. Autobiographic stuff about the Stalinist labor camp/juridical system.
I read them years ago and still have them as printed editions but I'm used to ebooks now because of more comfortable reading at night and my bad eyesight when it comes to small fonts on paper.
I dont like to work hard. If i was in gulag i died in one month

McM

Krautnigger
I dont like to work hard. If i was in gulag i died in one month
The best way to survive the Gulag was to be a hard criminal before you get into this system. They had mostly a 'better life' and got often lighter work from the authorities because they were used to control the general population. Similar to the 'Capos' in the German KZ camps during the Nazi years.
Some scientists had luck too and could work for the government under healthier circumstances.

Graziani

SMELLY CUNT AS FUCK
The best way to survive the Gulag was to be a hard criminal before you get into this system. They had mostly a 'better life' and got often lighter work from the authorities because they were used to control the general population. Similar to the 'Capos' in the German KZ camps during the Nazi years.
Some scientists had luck too and could work for the government under healthier circumstances.
THEY worked in coal mines?

A quick read last night before bed called Flesh Collectors by Fred Rosen. Might google and what not later to see what else they have on the two murderers, case...updated shit.

McM

Krautnigger
'The House of the Dead' by F.M. Dostoevsky, semi-autobiographical novel about the old (military) prison system in Russia. Published from1860 on.
"What really shocked me was the number of cockroaches swimming in the soup but the other inmates didn't care for that in the slightest" - about the first meal.

My e-book has this van Gogh picture as 'cover'. Seems to be in France.

D0aucRbWwAAsnSZ.jpg