animals *cute animal warning* curling marmots (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
08e879ca17acefc700cafc912d32caff--groundhog-pictures-happy-groundhog-day.jpg

Bill Murray

Forum Veteran
I can't believe shuffleboard on ice is an Olympic sport
It is kind of amazing. I remember my dad curling in an oilman's league and it was mostly an excuse for men to get away from their wives to drink and smoke. Curling rinks in small prairie towns were all the same.....4 sheets, a shitty bar at the back where the bartender was an ancient woman with badly dyed hair. Most people drank rye and coke, maybe the odd one who would drink daft beer or if they were trying to be on a health kick a vodka and orange. Always a big jar of house made pickled eggs, some sort of local farmer's sausage, ketchup potato and salt & vinegar potato chips, Hawkins Cheezies (which are still frickin' amazing!), and a huge selection of chocolate bars consisting of Coffee Crisp, Kit Kat and Mr. Big. . Don't think anyone left with a BAC of <0.16% and somehow everyone made it home alive. I'd tag along for the occasional saturday afternoon game and do my homework in the bar.....If I get lung cancer its because of this.

Now its a real sport that people take seriously.....they actually work out off season.

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
It is kind of amazing. I remember my dad curling in an oilman's league and it was mostly an excuse for men to get away from their wives to drink and smoke. Curling rinks in small prairie towns were all the same.....4 sheets, a shitty bar at the back where the bartender was an ancient woman with badly dyed hair. Most people drank rye and coke, maybe the odd one who would drink daft beer or if they were trying to be on a health kick a vodka and orange. Always a big jar of house made pickled eggs, some sort of local farmer's sausage, ketchup potato and salt & vinegar potato chips, Hawkins Cheezies (which are still frickin' amazing!), and a huge selection of chocolate bars consisting of Coffee Crisp, Kit Kat and Mr. Big. . Don't think anyone left with a BAC of <0.16% and somehow everyone made it home alive. I'd tag along for the occasional saturday afternoon game and do my homework in the bar.....If I get lung cancer its because of this.

Now its a real sport that people take seriously.....they actually work out off season.
I think they should change the sport to play it how your dad did.

Back