Dad Protects Son From Bullies By Wearing A Skirt (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Trauma Hound

Fresh Meat
He comes from a continent that is presently chock full of sick perverts. Those of which think its okay to demascinulate little boys,but not okay to own guns or eat cheeseburgers. Fuck those people.
Boys emasculate themselves plenty fine in America. Looking like a Japanese school girl is the new black, and the girls love it.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I am not entirely comfortable with this either. I can understand not 'gender' typing a child, but this is a little beyond that. This child is just being set up for a beating or two later from the bullies. Yeah, yeah, yeah, bullying is bad, but guess what, it happens. I also agree that maybe the father needs to be looked into, why would this 5 year old boy consider wearing a dress. Hell, I raised 2 sons and they wouldn't of even considered doing this at that age. Now later on when they were teens, they would model their sister's dresses just to piss her off, but that was as far as it went.

Agree with everything except the second sentence. How could you not want your child to know exactly who/what he is and why this is a great thing?

Are you one of those people that want 'genderless bathrooms' and the like? So sick fucking men can watch an 8 year old girl pee because there aren't separate bathrooms?

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
Are you one of those people that want 'genderless bathrooms' and the like?
The last time I can remember being in one of those things was in a coffee house on the west coast that was frequented by hippies.

I remember this particularly fat,hairy,ugly one left a floater in the toilet that was about 16" long and about 2" in diameter.

collaredgirl65

Forum Veteran
Agree with everything except the second sentence. How could you not want your child to know exactly who/what he is and why this is a great thing?

Are you one of those people that want 'genderless bathrooms' and the like? So sick fucking men can watch an 8 year old girl pee because there aren't separate bathrooms?

No, no, no. Not that at all. I didn't express myself completely right. Let me try again. I grew up playing with dolls and wearing dresses, but my father had no problem with me helping working on the car with him and doing repairs around the house. That is the type of 'gender' typing I was talking about. I was allowed to do things that were typically male oriented. Or my sons helping in the kitchen, that's what I meant.

As far as 'genderless bathrooms', fuck that. There is no way in hell that that would ever be acceptable to me.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
No, no, no. Not that at all. I didn't express myself completely right. Let me try again. I grew up playing with dolls and wearing dresses, but my father had no problem with me helping working on the car with him and doing repairs around the house. That is the type of 'gender' typing I was talking about. I was allowed to do things that were typically male oriented. Or my sons helping in the kitchen, that's what I meant.

As far as 'genderless bathrooms', fuck that. There is no way in hell that that would ever be acceptable to me.

Thanks for clarifying. I see nothing at all wrong with what you said. I used to help my Mother cook and became really good at it because of her. :)

For a moment I thought you were one of these strange, sick people that want their child to be 'genderless', lol.

Trauma Hound

Fresh Meat
I have no problem with people being gay, but I cannot stand gender-bending.

Back in high school some fugly gay kid got his tits all in a twist because he was suspended for wearing a miniskirt. It's against the dress code, which by default is aimed towards girls, but he insisted it was prejudice against gays.

Thank fucking God for that. He had these lanky chicken legs and atrocious acne that could be mistaken for a zerg creep.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I have no problem with people being gay, but I cannot stand gender-bending.

It's the same people that say men & women are equal in everything and the same... well except for a few certain organs.. that say all the races are the same.. after all, we all bleed red. :unreal:

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
Thanks for clarifying. I see nothing at all wrong with what you said. I used to help my Mother cook and became really good at it because of her. :)

For a moment I thought you were one of these strange, sick people that want their child to be 'genderless', lol.
I hear that, I'm half italian and loved helping my mother cook! And ZombieGirls father rocks for showing her how to fix cars and repair things that a guy would usually be expected to do. But this boy is wearing a dress. I know I didn't wear a dress stirring the spaghetti sauce and I'm sure ZombieGirls father didn't ask her stuff a sock in her undies and roll pack a smokes up her shoulder lol.. Oh well who cares.. societies fucked

collaredgirl65

Forum Veteran

I don't believe in 'genderless'. There is no such thing as genderless. What I do believe in, is preparing our children to take care of themselves. My boys can cook and do laundry. My daughter can change a tire and do some light mechanical work. She also knows a little home repair, ie. dripping faucets, leaky toilet....ect.

Men and women are not the same and never will be. The different races are not the same and never will be either. I used to think they were, then I had to actually interact with a more diverse racial make-up. They are not all the same and I don't believe they will be any time soon.

Trauma Hound

Fresh Meat
It's the same people that say men & women are equal in everything and the same... well except for a few certain organs.. that say all the races are the same.. after all, we all bleed red. :unreal:
I hate it when people parrot that. There are both physio and cognitive differences that give us our different strengths and weaknesses. We are equal, but we are not the same.

Back