Dad rapes/kills 9 month old daughter (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

serinski

Please send me artwork of men hanging pls
Fuck me having low empathy for people, but as soon as you touch a child like that I’ll fucking kill you, retard ass pedophile cunt abortion. He should get raped in jail for the rest of his life see how he likes it.

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
Damn, a black father that actually chooses to stay in his kid’s life and then he does this shit. What a mad world.

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
Why can't they give him the ol' Cartel Special?

If people get body parts chopped off and hearts cut out while still alive over a drug debt, surely this monster has deserved that and much more

Vera-Ellen Wilson

Probably your mom.
Once there, they found Savayah Mason, 9-months-old, and tried saving her. However, she was pronounced deceased once she was at a nearby hospital.

Investigators began to look into her death, but it was medical examiners who found a startling clue.

According to the sheriff's office, the medical examiner found the child was sexually assaulted and died from asphyxiation during the assault.

Father Luis Luna, 23, was interviewed and somehow, deputies soon determined he was the one who killed the child. Luna is now facing capital murder charges for his daughter's death. View attachment 439610
Bring him to Mexico, give him to a cartel, tell them he is a snitch. From the videos I've seen, they will take care of the rest.

jaydol

Well Known Member
Once there, they found Savayah Mason, 9-months-old, and tried saving her. However, she was pronounced deceased once she was at a nearby hospital.

Investigators began to look into her death, but it was medical examiners who found a startling clue.

According to the sheriff's office, the medical examiner found the child was sexually assaulted and died from asphyxiation during the assault.

Father Luis Luna, 23, was interviewed and somehow, deputies soon determined he was the one who killed the child. Luna is now facing capital murder charges for his daughter's death. View attachment 439610
He looks like a perfect candidate for asylum in the US with strong family ties

And then some are still against the death penalty
I can understand if the case in question is hard to prove but in cases like this when its 100% clear that the person did what they did then just end them. You can look into the fuckers eyes and see what a piece of shit he is.

Back