Dad rapes/kills 9 month old daughter (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Fuck me having low empathy for people, but as soon as you touch a child like that I’ll fucking kill you, retard ass pedophile cunt abortion. He should get raped in jail for the rest of his life see how he likes it.
You know he will be the princess of the block once word gets around. Most cons dont like baby rapists all the gangs black white Hispanic will want a piece of his ass because he is black the black gangs will get first dibs but im sure the other gangs will draw straws to see if they get him as well. He is fucked and he will realize that when he gets to his new home.

His mental health should be a .45 to the head. Wonder if his mother will pop up claiming how he was a gud boi?
His mother clearly failed. I hate when dumb bitches whos kids grow up to be monsters say "my little crotch spawn was a happy and loving thing I dont know what went wrong please he isnt like this". Well lady its clear that you fucked up somewhere because your child has caused nothing but pain and misery.

2020isbullshit

This user was banned
Once there, they found Savayah Mason, 9-months-old, and tried saving her. However, she was pronounced deceased once she was at a nearby hospital.

Investigators began to look into her death, but it was medical examiners who found a startling clue.

According to the sheriff's office, the medical examiner found the child was sexually assaulted and died from asphyxiation during the assault.

Father Luis Luna, 23, was interviewed and somehow, deputies soon determined he was the one who killed the child. Luna is now facing capital murder charges for his daughter's death. View attachment 439610
I would pay alot of money to watch a video of someone cutting his lips, ears, nose and eyes off and out and let him sit there and scream, Then start the limbs.

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
Once there, they found Savayah Mason, 9-months-old, and tried saving her. However, she was pronounced deceased once she was at a nearby hospital.

Investigators began to look into her death, but it was medical examiners who found a startling clue.

According to the sheriff's office, the medical examiner found the child was sexually assaulted and died from asphyxiation during the assault.

Father Luis Luna, 23, was interviewed and somehow, deputies soon determined he was the one who killed the child. Luna is now facing capital murder charges for his daughter's death. View attachment 439610
His crotch is what Pit Bulls were made for. There is a comforting video of this here on Goregrish. It is faith restoring.

After he heals, there should be a short lifetime of prison rape made available to him.

Nuckingfuts

Fresh Meat
This happened at the house right next door to me. It was a house filled with an entire family. From the grandparents on both sides, the uncle's, aunt's, cousin's. Anyway, my brother and I always got rape vibes from our friends father. Their little sister (at the time age 5, I was probably 13) I would play with her and keep her away from bothering the boys. A couple of times she made the dolls have sex and pretended to have sex with a doll herself. It was WAY too realistic and a little violent. She tried to get me to do it, I left & never took care of her again lol. A few years later, we woke up to their uncle (lived downstairs) who was being arrested and their 2month old daughter taken to the hospital. He had raped and killed her.

that disgusting shit sometimes runs in the family.

ilovedurian

Forum Veteran

This ugly fuck needs to be tortured.

Back