Dahmers Unofficial Victims (5) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
#1. ADAM WALSH
Notes_221228_180032_663.jpg

Jeff Dahmer was residing in south florida when Walsh disappeared. Their have been two eyewitness claims that he was in fact in the Hollywood Mall and sears at the time of Walsh's abduction. One claims to have seen a young dirty blonde man throw a child in distress into a blue van and speeding off.
Notes_221228_180005_b84.jpg
According to reports, the delivery shop Dahmer was employed with possessed a blue van used as a company vehicle. After pictures of Dahmer were released by the media shortly after his 1991 arrest, both witnesses recognized Dahmer as the man they seen in the mall. Dahmer has repeatedly denied any involvement with the crime. Adam's father, John Walsh stated he has seen no evidence linking Adam's abduction and murder to any committed by Dahmer.

#2. DEAN VAUGHN
Dean Vaughn was a new neighbor of Dahmers who was reported missing and eventually found strangled in his unit the month of May 1991 shortly after moving into the Oxford apartments. Dahmer was never charged for any involvement in Vaughns death but suspicions with neighbors and the public have always been present. The case remains unsolved. My personal theory is Dahmer befriended Dean and later killed him leaving his body to decompose in hopes to deflect complaints by neighbors of foul odors coming from his apartment.

#3. HOMELESS MAN?
During his time residing in south florida, Dahmer was employed with a pizza parlor/ sandwhich restaurant. Behind the restaurant was a large dumpster and an electric meter room with a crawl space inside where bums sometimes slept. It's possible that Dahmer was using the meter room for shelter until he saved enough for hotel rooms and may have even killed to do so.
Notes_221228_175946_3e8.jpg
According to a police report dated July 7, 1981, Jeff Dahmer was listed as the person who "found" a dead body behind the dumpster. Dahmer explained to his boss that he had been stepping over it all morning. Years later, an axe and sledgehammer along with blood spatter was found in the meter room. The blood spatter was consistent with someone being hit from above while on the ground
Notes_221228_180015_ed3.jpg

Its possible if Dahmer is responsible for Adam Walsh's murder that this meter room could be where he kept Walsh and possibly even took his life.
Notes_221228_180025_ce1.jpg

#4. PRESTON DAVIS
Notes_221228_182318_c93.jpg

Preston Davis and Jeff Dahmer were acquainted while in the military. Between October 5th and October 25th 1979, Davis claims Dahmer sexually assaulted him while working in the field together. Davis states that over the course of 3 or 4 days while he was alone and isolated with Dahmer, he was sexually attacked which included penetration. Davis believes he was under the influence of drugs due to his memory loss while alone with Dahmer. Davis's claims were dismissed by the military and Dahmer wasn't charged.

#5. BILLY CAPSHAW
Notes_221228_182326_a02.jpg

Billy Capshaw (17) and Dahmer became roommates in the military for a period of 18 months. Within that time frame, Capshaw claims he was drugged, beaten and raped on numerous occasions. Only Dahmer was in possession of the key to their room and he would regularly lock Capshaw inside. Dahmer would purposely ignore any incoming letters or phone calls from Capshaws family.

Capshaw voiced his concerns to those with authority but were dismissed on multiple occassions. Eventually Capshaw went through a rape kit examination. The results were ignored and shortly after, his status was changed to AWOL (absent without leave) even though he'd never left the base. The Military ultimately covered up everything and Dahmer was never charged.

Capshaw believes Dahmer could be responsible for up to seven fatalities during his time serving in Germany. It's been said that Dahmer would dissappear then return to the barracks "bloodied".

CONCLUSION.
I can personally conclude that Jeff Dahmer didn't stop killing for nearly a decade after his first victim. Dahmer potentially has multiple bodies in Germany, Texas and Florida. His confession seems crafted to convince that the 17 known bodies are the only bodies and to deflect the possibility of his involvement in any other homicides, especially Adam's Walsh's. I believe Dahmer is responsible for up to at least 75 to 100 bodies.

Despite the announcement in the late 2000's that Adam Walsh's killer was Otis Toole, all direct/DNA evidence against toole had been lost. The case was closed with circumstantial evidence nearly 3 decades after the murder leading some to believe Dahmer potentially still could be Walsh's killer.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I wonder if there are serial killers out there today hitting the numbers that these guys in the 20th century were doing. Doesn't seem possible today with the amount of 4k surveillance and authorities being able to track phones. But still i wonder if any high iq killers have found ways to operate unnoticed
There's tens of thousands of homeless people that live on the streets and have little to no contact with family or have friends that would notice them missing. I don't think it would be too difficult for a serial killer to befriend people or just pick them up for a ride with the promise of shelter and a McDonald's burger and drive out of town somewhere secretive. I've wondered sometimes how many bodies are actually buried in shallow graves off the side of freeways etc and nobody would even have a clue.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I wonder if there are serial killers out there today hitting the numbers that these guys in the 20th century were doing. Doesn't seem possible today with the amount of 4k surveillance and authorities being able to track phones. But still i wonder if any high iq killers have found ways to operate unnoticed
It would be hoot if one day it was discovered that a substantial number of weekend gun murders in Chicago are being perpetrated by an archetypal, white male, serial killer who's shtick is to paint himself up in blackface to avoid discovery.

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
I'm surprised that he wouldn't admit to the Walsh kid as it would have upped the sensationalism surrounding him already
He says I admitted to everything and what I done so why wouldn't I admit to doing to someone else. Well, how child killers are treated in prison is no secret and the Walsh case was high profile. I don't think he wanted that charge even if he is responsible.

princeharming

undulating
Never read about Dahmer too much. Did he bother with pre-pubescent children?
PS--congrats on the glittering name...well done!
I don't think he did ... this article just got me thinking about it ... I remember watching the first episode of America's most wanted where they featured Adam Walsh story ... and thanks!!!

He says I admitted to everything and what I done so why wouldn't I admit to doing to someone else. Well, how child killers are treated in prison is no secret and the Walsh case was high profile. I don't think he wanted that charge even if he is responsible.
all the good it did him ... still was murdered in prison

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Never read about Dahmer too much. Did he bother with pre-pubescent children?
PS--congrats on the glittering name...well done!
No he didn't. I'm sure he didn't kill that little kid. That wasn't part of his MO or modus operandi, meaning Adam was not part of his preferred type of men to kill. Dahmer preferred older teens and young men. He was looking for a "partner" that was never going to leave him, and I'm sure it wouldn't have been a 5 year old.
Besides he met most of his victims in gay bars...

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
No he didn't. I'm sure he didn't kill that little kid. That wasn't part of his MO or modus operandi, meaning Adam was not part of his preferred type of men to kill. Dahmer preferred older teens and young men. He was looking for a "partner" that was never going to leave him, and I'm sure it wouldn't have been a 5 year old.
Besides he met most of his victims in gay bars...
@Maleficent You can't deny that sketch looks exactly like him though.. then the blue van thing and the witnesses saying that was definitely the man they saw. It makes one think..

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
@Maleficent You can't deny that sketch looks exactly like him though.. then the blue van thing and the witnesses saying that was definitely the man they saw. It makes one think..
That sketch looks like John Wayne Gacy too lol....eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable. That sketch is of some generic white guy. It doesn't make me think that he had anything to do with Adam, but anyone can believe anything they want.

Back