Damn Hannah

MasochisticMommy

I’m a cancer that explains everything
Three teenagers have been charged after a video was found on an Instagram account that contained a physical assault.

Eau Claire County Court records show Ruby Jimenez Nevarez, Chase Passon and Alexis Strenke, all 18 and from Eau Claire, have been charged.

Jimenez Nevarez has been charged with battery. Passon has been charged with possession of narcotic drugs, battery, disorderly conduct, two counts of felony bail jumping and two counts of misdemeanor bail jumping. Strenke has been charged with battery-repeater.

The criminal complaint says officers were dispatched to a home after an anonymous female reported a physical assault that she viewed on Instagram.

Passon admitted to officers that there was a physical altercation and that the victim was "high on six Xanax". Officers went into the residence and found Jimenez-Nevarez, an unidentified person and Alexis Strenke all to be under the influence of drugs. There was also a large amount of blood on a floor and wall that led to a bedroom.

A juvenile was referred to juvenile court regarding the case.

The Eau Claire Police Department says they have confirmed the assault to happen in the 2300 block of Sunset Drive. Officers identified Passon as the primary aggressor.

Police say the victim was taken to a local hospital and is recovering from his injuries.

The cause of the assault is still under investigation but officials say they are not looking for anything else in connection with the case.

The police want to note that there have been a large amount of threats made towards the suspects and their family in this case and officials will be following up on any threats.

Jimenez Nevarez's next scheduled court appearance is August 12.

Passon is scheduled to appear in court next on August 3. His signature bond was signed at $2,500.

Strenke's next scheduled court appearance is set for August 12.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
Thank you @MasochisticMommy for another good post!

My personal thoughts on this are this is a case of extreme bullying! The "dog pack mentality" of the group pumping each other up and continued violence where had there been only one, the violence might not have happened at all or been very much less. Drugs, youth, urging the assailant to do more, it all culminated in what was seen here. Yes, it's my opinion that charges should be brought against the assailants as the victim seemed to do nothing to deserve such a continued violent beating!! Nor did he even demonstrate returned violence in order to protect himself!! It was all just uncalled for and that terrible of a beating could cause permanent damage to the brain!!

OP
MasochisticMommy

MasochisticMommy

I’m a cancer that explains everything
Thank you @MasochisticMommy for another good post!

My personal thoughts on this are this is a case of extreme bullying! The "dog pack mentality" of the group pumping each other up and continued violence where had there been only one, the violence might not have happened at all or been very much less. Drugs, youth, urging the assailant to do more, it all culminated in what was seen here. Yes, it's my opinion that charges should be brought against the assailants as the victim seemed to do nothing to deserve such a continued violent beating!! Nor did he even demonstrate returned violence in order to protect himself!! It was all just uncalled for and that terrible of a beating could cause permanent damage to the brain!!
I just think this day in age teens are fucking idiots and can never have a good time always trying to “clout” chase and become the next viral thing.

Shove the phone down her throat. Not sure what pisses me off more, listening to whitey there or that kid getting beat for most likely nothing. He's probably the tag along they manipulate for his money. And I got a couple bucks says that blonde bitch doesn't nigger talk like that when she's a home.

Xanax isn't something to play with. Some people it chills them right out, like it's intended to do. Many others though it makes them violent, especially when it gets mixed with alcohol.

Last edited:
I just think this day in age teens are fucking idiots and can never have a good time always trying to “clout” chase and become the next viral thing.
Too true, they don't realize that down the line, when they're older and no longer "hip" most of their viral social media role models aren't going to be able to afford to pay the bills on those mansions they buy to flex on their followers. Most will have to downsize eventually when the well of clout runs dry and people realize they're talentless morons.