Damn Nature! You Scary!

Again: The Granz didn't mention the human eye, he just said 'cats can see better at night', that's nonsense. Even grammatically.
And I'm aware of the nature of the cat, I had a bunch of them for many years and a related collection of books about their behaviour, diseases and so on.
Fine you like the photos, they're mostly from Russian sites.
Yeap. As far as I know cats do not see better in the dark. And they can not see in total darkness. Perhaps Granz was referring to felines seeing better in the dark than other animals, and he did not finish his sentence. I dont know... But that phrase "per se" is incorrect, or at least, confusing.

Yes it is said (or believed) that due to the reflective layer behind the retina, cats see good in daylight and very good in twilight conditions ...

The photos are amazing .. I loved the quality of them. Those photos make me want to grab my (forgotten) camera again.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
The pigs ate my sisters Snoopy doll when we made vacations on a Dutch farm. Big drama!
(Snoopy from the peanuts.)
Fuck snoopy. Those peanut cunts run this county. (Home of charles schultz).
He doesnt even look like a beagle ffs:lolwut:

McM

Forum Veteran
Fuck snoopy. Those peanut cunts run this county. (Home of charles schultz).
He doesnt even look like a beagle ffs:lolwut:
I like the one who's always surrounded in a cloud of dirt/dust and is hugging his blanket (Schmusedecke). And the piano player.